The online racing simulator
Request Scripts
Hello community! I wanted to ask if someone could please me these 2 sets!
The first shows who has range and connect to the server!

The second sign that the player was connected country!

If anyone could do me the favor I would appreciate it!

And finally this script

From already thank you!
I don't want to sound rude, but what have you tried to make these scripts your self?

I mean, number 1 and 3 are extreemly easy to do and even if you have hardly coded anything for Lapper, they are very doable and good examples to learn how to do things within the Lapper environment.
Number 2 can't be done with Lapper, since it can't read an IP address and tie that to a country.

For request one:

Event you need to code this button in: OnConnect
Variable needed: GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName")

For request three:

Event you need to code this button in: OnLap
Variable needed *: GetCurrentPlayerVar( "Dist" )
Or variable needed *: GetCurrentPlayerVar( "SessDist" )

* first variable gives total distance driven on that server
* second variable gives distance driven during that session
Quote from Yisc[NL] :I don't want to sound rude, but what have you tried to make these scripts your self?

I mean, number 1 and 3 are extreemly easy to do and even if you have hardly coded anything for Lapper, they are very doable and good examples to learn how to do things within the Lapper environment.
Number 2 can't be done with Lapper, since it can't read an IP address and tie that to a country.

For request one:

Event you need to code this button in: OnConnect
Variable needed: GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName")

For request three:

Event you need to code this button in: OnLap
Variable needed *: GetCurrentPlayerVar( "Dist" )
Or variable needed *: GetCurrentPlayerVar( "SessDist" )

* first variable gives total distance driven on that server
* second variable gives distance driven during that session

It could make for taking the distance from the user during all times is connected?

Thanks for answering!
Quote from VolksTurbo :It could make for taking the distance from the user during all times is connected?

Thanks for answering!

Yes, "Dist" takes the total distance driven by that user on that server.
"SessDist" takes the total distance driven bij that user since it connected to the server and as soon as the user disconnects, the value is wiped.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Number 2 can't be done with Lapper, since it can't read an IP address and tie that to a country

Actually, all the things he wants are things he saw on my server last night, or in one of my videos that I posted on this forum. These things have all been done on lapper, including country...$currPly["PSCountry"]. Cool

The distance code has already been supplied - he asked in another post when he saw a video I made. I made it to measure distance of the layouts I create (for no good reason I just used "Dist").

I use an IF statement for item 1 for choice between Admin (which is me) and Guest (which is everyone else). Clue: UserInGroup. But if you don't make the distinction, it's just a simple global button.
Ah, never knew about the country thing, something learned today then, thank you.
Yeah, a lot is 'copied' from other people lately, which make me not so keen about helping people too much lately.
Only asking for this and that, not trying anything themselfs and most people aren't grateful when you helped them.
I decided couple of things recently -

1 - no help to demo users
It seems to me that with InSims, demo users get lot more than they probably should, and this gives no incentive to become part of the LFS community (ie buy a license)

2 - I'm likely not going to give away code - instead I'll give hints (as in my post above yours).
Else, there's no incentive for lapper users to actually learn how to use lapper.
I'm not a demo user ...

Thank you for your answer!
I meant in general; not specifically aimed at you, although item 2 is something you should be made aware of.

If you show me code you've made that looks like you've made the effort, I'll likely be happy enough to correct (assuming I know) if code not working.

Caveat: If you try 'reverse engineer' some of my stuff, I might not help if you can't get it working. Almost all my code is public, and I've given big hints on how to do other code, but I reserve the right to keep some code to myself, for my own use.

If you can come up with something original, then I might be willing to share.
I created several things lapper, but now I'll see how to do this, any queries the public!

Thanks for the answers!
Quote from sinanju :Actually, all the things he wants are things he saw on my server last night, or in one of my videos that I posted on this forum. These things have all been done on lapper, including country...$currPly["PSCountry"]. Cool

The distance code has already been supplied - he asked in another post when he saw a video I made. I made it to measure distance of the layouts I create (for no good reason I just used "Dist").

I use an IF statement for item 1 for choice between Admin (which is me) and Guest (which is everyone else). Clue: UserInGroup. But if you don't make the distinction, it's just a simple global button.

How you could put that says the nickname and the country where it connects?

privMsg( langEngine( "%{main_holas}%" , ( GetCurrentPlayerVar( "NickName" ) ),$currPly["PSCountry"]) );

main_holas = "{0} ^7it is from ^0{1}";

How you could put that says the nickname and the country where it connects?

privMsg( langEngine( "%{main_holas}%" , ( GetCurrentPlayerVar( "NickName" ) ),$currPly["PSCountry"]) );

main_holas = "{0} ^7it is from ^0{1}";

Request Scripts
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG