The online racing simulator
pop-up problem
(12 posts, started )
pop-up problem
hi,

since recently i have the problem of advertisments popping up while online. this interrupts the race and i crash.i tried 2 adware/spyware programs but they didn't remove that shit.

any other info that could solve this annoying problem?

thanks in advance
#2 - joen
In order to get rid of it we'll need to know where the ads are coming from.
One thing you could do to find this out is download a small app called hijackthis. You can find it here: http://www.merijn.org/downloads.html
Do a scan with that program and post the logfile here.
And do these look like ads you would find on webpages? I mean with pictures and all, or does it just look like a normal windows dialogue window? Because in the latter it may be related to the messenger service (not msn messenger, but a windows service). A screenshot could be helpfull too.
I don't think it's hardware related though
#3 - Jakg
if you want another solution to spyware, try Ad-Aware Personal, its free
#4 - Bean0
I can recommend Hitman Pro.

It has its own built in scanner but also has the option to install and run Adaware, Spybot, Spywareblaster, Trend AV Scan and a few others. It also turns off the windows messaging service.

You can just set it away and it will run through all the apps you choose updating and scanning, a lot easier than waiting for one to finish doing its thing then running another.
thx guys,

i use one called lavasoft ad-aware and one called spybot - search and destroy.

the pop-up windows either are pix-types (win a million dollars) or website-looking (your pc is incredibly infected, buy our virus software...)

really annoying shit, i say.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from BlueSkunk :thx guys,

i use one called lavasoft ad-aware and one called spybot - search and destroy.

the pop-up windows either are pix-types (win a million dollars) or website-looking (your pc is incredibly infected, buy our virus software...)

really annoying shit, i say.

run em then, you have spyware
Quote from BlueSkunk :hi,

since recently i have the problem of advertisments popping up while online. this interrupts the race and i crash.i tried 2 adware/spyware programs but they didn't remove that shit.

any other info that could solve this annoying problem?

thanks in advance

visit less p*rn sites next time
Quote from DEVIL 007 :visit less p*rn sites next time

what if he dont any way i run scans every day and they keep saying i got spyware so they relly need to get update with the troans or others.
Quote from faster111 :what if he dont any way i run scans every day and they keep saying i got spyware so they relly need to get update with the troans or others.

but you cant get such a annyoing pop-ups with advertisements untill you visit some pages like looking for cracks or p*rn.

I get those spyware,adware everyday as well just visiting regular pages but they dont annoy you.You can easily clean them with like "Spybot search&destroy".

I am not saying he must do that but he probably did.
and those sites said they were freee....lol jk
Quote from mostflyskaterboy :and those sites said they were freee....lol jk

They arn't?

It shouldn't be hardware related, try running the programs the people have posted up, and get a good antivirus, keep this problems from happening in the first place, I would reccommend AVG free
problem solved

i ran a scan with this program: www.prevx.com

seemingly these isamonitor/isamini.exe-type files were the cause for my pop-up problem.

thx again for all your input.

pop-up problem
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG