The online racing simulator
Rockingham X Universal setup for XRT
(13 posts, started )
I made a well rounded XRT setup for ALL Rockingham layouts, good grip and steering, good brakes, it's an all around great setup. I hope you guys like it.
Attached files
XRT_^1Rockingham X.set - 132 B - 1273 views
imma do some testing Wink
Should work for FX2.. take tire pressures down dependent on the layout.
Attached files
FXR_FX2 RO ray.set - 132 B - 1063 views
Cheers
Could you possibly make one for the RB4 and/or FXO?
Quote from TERMINAT0R16876 :Could you possibly make one for the RB4 and/or FXO?

IN my testing so far I'm finding that most existing as3 setups are pretty much the best of all that were available from the inferno setups. I then redo some things and it works for me with momo ffb wheel I have the fbm, gtr cars and gti sorted for rockingham drop me a pm and we'll talk more.
setups
compare
Quote from MiniVan :I made a well rounded XRT setup for ALL Rockingham layouts, good grip and steering, good brakes, it's an all around great setup. I hope you guys like it.

Hey MiniVan
Please test my generic XRT setup against your setup and offer your views
Shanny
Attached files
XRT_Rk General.set - 132 B - 1073 views
FXR Setups
Quote from Bmxtwins :Should work for FX2.. take tire pressures down dependent on the layout.

Hi BMXT
I tried your set and found it doesn't seem geared right for my style, tested against my own set at RO International my set allows me to be about 6 secs a lap faster.

I attach my effort for you to play with, perhaps my gear settings combined with your suspension settings my give you the best ?
Blessings Shanny
Attached files
FXR_Rock_General.set - 132 B - 1014 views
Quote from ShannonN :Have a run with these and let me know what you think, they are meant for a wheel setup as controller

Nice. FXO is pretty good with decent turn-in. But the RB4 is amazing and really suits my driving style! Love it dude!

Edit: Oh and that FXR set is amazing too! P.S. Part of the reason yours is 6 sec quicker is cause the OP's setup was for FX2 (Air Restricted) not FXR. Big grin
More setups - FZR
Quote from TERMINAT0R16876 :Nice. FXO is pretty good with decent turn-in. But the RB4 is amazing and really suits my driving style! Love it dude!

Edit: Oh and that FXR set is amazing too! P.S. Part of the reason yours is 6 sec quicker is cause the OP's setup was for FX2 (Air Restricted) not FXR. Big grin

Never noticed the FXR was restricted LOL, late at night , that sort of thing. The RB4 also works well at AS3/KY3 and Westhill Smile
Keep an eye out I'll do more testing over the next few days and release what I've got by then.
Most of my testing will be ai against ai for now as I've just moved house and still unpacking.

Meanwhile here's my 5 rockingham FZR sets, as named 2 are track specific 3 are more general for RK International, times listed were ai racing, test and let me know if they're ok or not

Blessings Shannon
Attached files
FZR_RK_ISSC1.set - 132 B - 943 views
FZR_Rk_National.set - 132 B - 993 views
FZR_Rkghint134.37.set - 132 B - 925 views
FZR_Rkghint134.55.set - 132 B - 1026 views
FZR_Rkghint134.90.set - 132 B - 937 views
Yes my setup has an air intake restrictor for the cargame.nl gt2 class. It reduces the horsepower quite a bit. 23% i believe
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes my setup has an air intake restrictor for the cargame.nl gt2 class. It reduces the horsepower quite a bit. 23% i believe

Wow that much, must get a chance to look at the set without the restriction and see how it goes
Cheers

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG