The online racing simulator
#1 - Pasci
LFS update shows wrong number of updates
Today I have installed an old Version (0.6F). In the multiplayer list Screen I see 2 updates. But the title says still "Ein neues Update ist verfügbar" ("A new update is available"). But there are two new updates.

Of course it's only a tiny "bug" but perhaps you have some minutes to solve it. :-D

BTW: The description of some threads are pointing to "S2" but in the meantime we have "S3". ;-)

Example:
Bugs - Program
Report bugs related to the programming of S2
Attached images
lfs-update-wrong-text.jpg
Which is the bug?

You have 2 updates. The westhill one , and the new s3 track , Update to 6h , then 6h to 6k , which is the bug?
#3 - Nilex
I think he means the contextual nature of the word "Update" then there are more than one (plural). And I thought I was the grammar nazi Smile

Out of boredom I went ahead and took the same screenshoot, but from X patch. Try to remain calm Pasci:

And here is also the current state of Multiplayer of those that cannot part with their demo XRT:

Big grin
Attached images
0.5X to 0.6K.jpg
0.5X Allahu Akbar.jpg
#4 - Pasci
Quote from Nilex :I think he means the contextual nature of the word "Update" then there are more than one (plural).

Yep, absolutely correct - That's it, what I mean.
Quote from Nilex :
Big grin

It has been like this for a couple of years now, but I won't complain. No point for them to stop if they enjoy this sort of version. Tilt
#6 - Nilex
Quote from rosewood2 :It has been like this for a couple of years now, but I won't complain. No point for them to stop if they enjoy this sort of version. Tilt

Thumbs up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG