The online racing simulator
League shown with different dates in Racing Calender and Season Details
The Absolute Beginners Racing S2 League Season 22 is shown to me in the racing calender with dates starting in November. When I go to the Season details, the months are suddenly not November but December. However, when I go over the dates with the cursor to show me the UTC time, it also shows me November again.
Attached images
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
It also says "Next Round: Tue 8 Dec 2015, 19:30" but in calender it is 8 Nov.
The dates in actual calender seem correct but everywhere else seems to be messed up.
If I remember correctly it took some editing (human error) and maybe editing confused the system?
This bug still exists by the way. The date chooser is letting me choose the correct date but the resulting date is registering as one month in the future. Monday 8th Feb became Tuesday 8th Mar.

Check the dates here:

Compared to here:

Same with AWS rounds 5 and 6 - both are entered in february and are shown correct in calendar,but in season/round details it shows 'march'.

Also in leagues - when clicking to sort by next race,first one is an event from october last year...
If this doesn't get a fix soon I'll have to enter my dates to be a month earlier as a hacky fix.
This seems to be fixed now in my version. Will test it a bit more while finishing another thingy. Should be live a bit later tonight.
** Best answer **
The fix is now live.
I've also changed the default sorting to "next race". I think that makes the list more interesting upon first sight. Also fixed that "next race in the past" bug.
Very nice, thank you.
Still some moderation needed - the list of leagues is quite huge,while half of them aren't even leagues,but some drift teams,who think it's called leagues here...
Fixed that too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG