The online racing simulator
I have fanatec gt2 wheel and Clubsport v1 pedals connected directly to the wheel. I havent tried usb yet.
Did the rumble on your wheel work with 1.6a? The brake rumble should work via USB.

We have completely overhauled the Fanatec support, so not everything may work well right now. Do you mind if I email you soon, when we're working on a fix, for you to test?
yeah sure that's fine, I am on the fanaleds website or you can use same email from before. i will try via usb

anything before 2.0a doesnt give me any LED info or brake vibration. I'm unsure of why.
Including 2.0?

What game are you using?
yeah the 2.0 beta from a few weeks ago stopped working properly as well. rfactor 1,2, iracing, richard burns rally, pcars, dirt 3 etc
Bump.

Is it me or does fanaleds not work with LFS at the moment? Tried to join their forums and couldn't recieve the confirmation email so....

G27 LEDs mod doesn't work either.
Quote from McGherkin :Bump.

Is it me or does fanaleds not work with LFS at the moment? Tried to join their forums and couldn't recieve the confirmation email so....

I don't know what are you doing to your wheels, but you are the second one saying the same about both mods this week. Fanaleds is working on both official and test patches.

Quote from Whiskey :
Quote from marcal_m :Hey @MadCatX, did you test the mod on 0.6K LFS? I was using Fanaleds for my G27 to use on rFactor, ETS2 and rFactor 2 and it doesn't work on LFS, neither your mod worked for me, can you please help me? I really want this mod to work Big grin
EDIT: Sorry for bad english.

Fanaleds works fine with LFS. If it ain't working, and this mod is also having problems, then your InSim port is wrong, check LFS' cfg file.

Insim port is set correctly. Fanaleds prints in LFS, although it does say 'insim guest closed: Fanaleds 2.3f' afterwards.

The fanaleds menu shows LFS as running, but car is blank.

G27 mod says;
LFS Version:
InSim version: 0
(ERR)IsThr> Error reading InSim Packet

Which suggests that the insim packets have changed and are no longer readable by the current versions of fanaleds and the G27 mod.

(Both apps previously worked)
Neither InSim nor OutGauge has changed in these test patches (even K10 won't affect this).
Did you change the name of LFS.exe recently?
The LFS.exe has never changed name in my install.
Well, this actually suggests that something in the InSim interface has changed. What I find particularly odd is the LFS version being read as zero. I can see a few problems with the mod's net code so perhaps something has changed in LFS and it's causing trouble now.
I am far more confident in Scawen not screwing us that in random users I don't know xD

My Fanaled works like a charm. In previous test patches I had a small conversation with Bose because it stopped working if filename was not LFS.net (test patches used to include the current version in file name). If it only break to 2 people, I'm inclined to think that they somehow screwed the cfg file.

McGherkin, did you install the test patch? Do you have a backup of the current official test patch? Anything that could change your setup?
Nothing of note. LFS CFG is fine, I've quadruple checked it. Insim port is 29999 (set ingame) and outgauge is mode 2/delay 1/127.0.0.1/ID 0(or 1, whichever the normal figure is, I'm on my phone and can't remember which), port 30000. Outsim is 0/0.0.0.0/0/0 etc, no admin password either.

No other programs are run with LFS. I installed LFSLazy today but the issue predates that.
I updated the G27LEDs mod to hopefully spit out some useful error message if something goes wrong with InSim or OutGauge link. Maybe that'll give you some idea what's going on. I haven't seen the source for ages so I have no idea what I might have broken in the processSmile
Quote from McGherkin :Bump.

What username did you use? I'll activate it for you. If you open a topic there I can have a look to help. I forgot about this thread and most likely will not check it that often.
Username is McGherkin.
Seems like the forum cleaned up all new accounts that weren't activated. If you wish you can try to register again to see if it works now.

Are you running LFSLazy at the same time as Fanaleds?
Nope. I'll try signing up again in a bit.

Fanaleds support for your simracing hardware
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG