The online racing simulator
What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
Is it a old Morgan??
a pontiac?
Is it a toyota
I just thought
Is it a Austin coz I was looking at a Austin Healey with the same rims
or a Maserati coz of the logo on the side??
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Is it a toyota
I just thought

Quote from uss77 :Is it a Austin coz I was looking at a Austin Healey with the same rims
or a Maserati coz of the logo on the side??

Both wrong.

Gotta love multi-quote :P
Then tell if it is a English or Italian car??
1952 Fiat 8V Coupe. I have a hunch it is a Fiat with those wheels and unique side
Quote from Tweaker :1952 Fiat 8V Coupe. I have a hunch it is a Fiat with those wheels and unique side

Now give me the full name of the car
Oh come on

Fiat 8V Vignale 'Demon Rouge' Coupe
Quote from Tweaker :Oh come on

Fiat 8V Vignale 'Demon Rouge' Coupe

And who made the body?

Your turn
Vignale made the body! If you think it is Zagato... errrr errrr, that wasn't 52'

Anyways, I am going to show the whole car and just let you guess:
Attached images
the_car_of_your_dreams.jpg
Dude, that is some concept car from the 50's/60's or 70's.... can we have some NORMAL cars! lol
and from ther rims, im think it is based on a Porsche 356, though the car is probably not a porsche
Im gunna guess VW
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dude, that is some concept car from the 50's/60's or 70's.... can we have some NORMAL cars! lol
and from ther rims, im think it is based on a Porsche 356, though the car is probably not a porsche
Im gunna guess VW

Its a 80 concept car me thinks. Auto Union?
Buahah, none of the above. If you want a normal car, I can switch to that?
Whiskey tango Foxtrot! what is that thing? th emblem on the rear wing looks like a Lufthansa symbol...is it the aeromax VW luftthansa wolfsburg edition illepall
Quote from GT Touring :Whiskey tango Foxtrot! what is that thing? th emblem on the rear wing looks like a Lufthansa symbol...is it the aeromax VW luftthansa wolfsburg edition

I google that and it comes up with the hippy vehicle (aka camper van)
LOL! HAHAWTFOMFGBBQ!

Again, ANOTHER guess i think its either german, american or one of them wierd things from like Rinspeed or something
I can't tell you much, but it is American, that should narrow things down
Meh that could be straight out of Captain Scarlet...

The shape and design principles appear to follow the conventions of the 1960's but despite looking on www.conceptcarz.com I can't find anything that's even remotely similar other than http://www.conceptcarz.com/veh ... Ford_Nucleon/default.aspx that which has a kinda similar looking front, but that's where any idea that it might be the right answer crashes and burns...

So I give up.
I am pretty sure that I know the maker of the car, but the model is still a mystery... is it elecric car?
Heh, Smax is hot hot for the year, but no, it isn't an electric car.
Well, is it a Mercury?
It's a Ghia Selene II concept. 1962.

Yes I had to do some research to find the name

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG