The online racing simulator
One more step....
(23 posts, started )
One more step....
Does anyone know what this nuisance is? I've been getting this occasionally for about a month now and I'm fed up with it!
Attached images
Clip_4.jpg
Which sites have you been trying to access when this thing appears? That seems to be the [TC] forum. This could be a CloudFlare thing, I'll look into it.
It usually happens when I go to a site I've never been before.
At a guess, CloudFlare (DNS) thinks your IP is problematic. Ie, is blacklisted or similar to IPs used by spammers. What does the 'What can I do to prevent this in future?' bit say?
It says I should scan my comp for malware, I'm scanning it right now.
Somehow I doubt it's malware but check anyway I suppose.
I get it too when I use my VPN. Cloudflare thinks indeed your IP is questionable. Thats the tricky thing with Cloudflare. More bad then good.
But I didn't change anything since I installed the OS, which was about 6 months a go or so... then this started about a month a go. Any logic in that?
Did you change ISP in that time? It could be anything to be honest and isn't necessarily your fault. Did you manage to get through to the forum OK in the end?
Quote from sermilan :Any logic in that?

Coincidence. Cloudflare detected your IP range was/is part of some botnet/spamnet/DDoSnet and decided to put the whole block range onto a check and there you go. Problems. Nothing you can do really.
@mbutcher I didn't change anything and I did get to the forum eventually. It always lets me pass, but I have to take one or two tries on this first.

@cargame.nl Tnx, Dave! Will it stop some time in the future?
Who is your internet provider, because Britain ( Ok, Your in Serbia but the facts are too awesome to miss, see further down for Serbian IP issue solutions) has sold lots of IP addresses to ISIS, Yes, for Real..... This is not a joke !!!!!!

Seriously !!!!

So, I strongly suggest you talk to your Internet Provider and get an IP address out of the banned range.......

Or not, whatever .......

But I'd suggest that this can only be solved by getting a different IP address.

Here is the range of Serbian IP addresses and owners, talk to your provider to get an address in a clear range.

Have fun with that US driven issue !
Quote from Racer X NZ :So, I strongly suggest you talk to your Internet Provider and get an IP address out of the banned range.......

I'm not banned or blocked, just annoyed with additional requests.

Quote from Racer X NZ :Have fun with that US driven issue !

Gonna get dem 'Muricans to type this sh*t for me now, godammit!
Quote from sermilan :Will it stop some time in the future?

I don't work @Cloudflare or at websites which decide to install this. As being said earlier you get this because your IP -or the whole Serbian range- is on their non-trust list.

It's an excellent way to monitor the internet though. Being in between major websites and track all traffic.
Yep... IP address definitely. Changed it and everything is back to normal.
It went as far as redirecting me from fragmaster.net to FBI site Uh-hu
Gosh Tongue
Quote from Racer X NZ :Who is your internet provider, because Britain ( Ok, Your in Serbia but the facts are too awesome to miss, see further down for Serbian IP issue solutions) has sold lots of IP addresses to ISIS, Yes, for Real..... This is not a joke !!!!!!

Seriously !!!!

So, I strongly suggest you talk to your Internet Provider and get an IP address out of the banned range.......

Or not, whatever .......

Here is the range of Serbian IP addresses and owners, talk to your provider to get an address in a clear range.

Have fun with that US driven issue !

they sold ip addresses to Saudi Arabia and they were obtained after that. Best stating facts rather than the first story you read

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/british-government-admits-selling-internet-7017287
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Who is your internet provider, because Britain ( Ok, Your in Serbia but the facts are too awesome to miss, see further down for Serbian IP issue solutions) has sold lots of IP addresses to ISIS, Yes, for Real..... This is not a joke !!!!!!

Biased reporting. You're no different to the media that spin stories.

So you don't like bias unless you do it? At least you had no credibility to lose Thumbs up
Lets blame the 10th unknown planet.
Quote from cargame.nl :Lets blame the 10th unknown planet.

Sorry for going off topic on what seems a dead thread anyways, but this 10th (?)planet issue is kind of weird. Like how do astrologers find all these planets zillions of light years away, yet they just now find this guy? And from what little I've heard, it's supposed to be bigger than Pluto... that may or may not be a planet.
Anyone remember the doomsday planet that was supposed to hit us in 2012?.....uh oh.
And to Racer_X.
Is there any sort of extremist astronomical terrorist groups planning to wreak havok on observatories in the holy name of the 9th planet? And if so, is there a government connection?
And if there isn't then maybe we should start one. We could even get government aid.
Quote from sermilan :Yep... IP address definitely. Changed it and everything is back to normal.
It went as far as redirecting me from fragmaster.net to FBI site Uh-hu

Good to see from this that my advice from over 3 weeks ago was factually correct and resolved the issue.
Damn, that's usually a very chargable job. Lucky you Smile

Quote from Racer X NZ :

Racer Y, It seems it's so far out, with no light reflecting from it we haven't seen it. And we still haven't. Scientists think it's there because of the behaviour of other rocks and things. Link here is the the paper announcing the highly likely discovery.

You'd have to ask the US and UK about the terror one, that's really their dept - see below Smile
I think it's a great idea to try to get onto the funding bandwagon. You should have got onto this one, but there seems to be lots of money around for this. If another Clinton gets in I'm sure the possibilities, as before, will be endless.

And yes, they sold IP addresses to Saudi Arabia, details a bit vague, that then went, somehow, to ISIS.

A Cabinet Office spokesperson told them:
"The government owns millions of unused IP addresses which we are selling to get a good return for hardworking taxpayers. We have sold a number of these addresses to telecoms companies both in the UK and internationally to allow their customers to connect to the internet. We think carefully about which companies we sell addresses to, but how their customers use this internet connection is beyond our control."

So, as Saudi Arabi is your 'Ally', like Turkey, just how did ISIS get them ? Or don't we ask that question ???

This is a great story on a similar theme, (The Guardian FYI !)

"The war on terror, that campaign without end launched 14 years ago by George Bush, is tying itself up in ever more grotesque contortions. On Monday the trial in London of a Swedish man, Bherlin Gildo, accused of terrorism in Syria, collapsed after it became clear British intelligence had been arming the same rebel groups the defendant was charged with supporting.

The prosecution abandoned the case, apparently to avoid embarrassing the intelligence services. The defence argued that going ahead with the trial would have been an “affront to justice” when there was plenty of evidence the British state was itself providing “extensive support” to the armed Syrian opposition.

That didn’t only include the “non-lethal assistance” boasted of by the government (including body armour and military vehicles), but training, logistical support and the secret supply of “arms on a massive scale”. Reports were cited that MI6 had cooperated with the CIA on a “rat line” of arms transfers from Libyan stockpiles to the Syrian rebels in 2012 after the fall of the Gaddafi regime."

And before pretending UK innocence, try actually reading this

"Charles Shoebridge, a former British Army and Metropolitan Police counter-terrorism intelligence officer, said:

“Given the political leanings of the organisation that obtained these documents, it’s unsurprising that the main emphasis given to them thus far has been an attempt to embarrass Hilary Clinton regarding what was known about the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi in 2012. However, the documents also contain far less publicized revelations that raise vitally important questions of the West’s governments and media in their support of Syria’s rebellion.”"
Racer X. On your first post, I actually said to myself "for once he is right and being helpful".
However, your last post just made you look conceited again.
A) Sorry for the idea I was helpful and not a conceited arrogant Sys Admin. Cus I really am Smile
The info was completely correct, I was just a bit 'irritated' by the UK poster(s) who post 'stuff' with no knowledge, but.... Smile

Yes, I've let it go,......

B) Anyway, the facts of the post were correct, and when acted on, it resolved the issue. For me irl, that's chargeable, in fact, that's what I do !, However on the forum I do this at no charge... Smile

One more step....
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG