The online racing simulator
"Could not create the render target texture"
Hi, I'm getting the "Could not create the render target texture" message when I try to turn the post-processing shader ON

What can I do to fix it?
Which version of Windows are you using?
Windows 10 64bits
Do you get the same result if you try Options - View - 3D - monitor - red-cyan anaglyph?

Are the results any different if you are in a window or full screen?
#5 - Nilex
Are you using any 3rd party .dll file in LFS folder?

I get the same message when having "d3d9.dll" in folder, required for digital speedo addon. As soon as I remove the .dll and restart LFS, error message goes away and post process starts to work.
I can't test right now if the results are different scawen, but I indeed have d3d9.dll on LFS folder because I use enbseries
#7 - Nilex
It's that then Smile
Quote from Nilex :It's that then Smile

There's no workaround to make 3rd party .dll work with post processing?
#9 - Nilex
Not that I know of. You can try contacting dll author and see what he can do about it.

dll maker of app I am using barely made it working with that app years ago. I am not even thinking about bothering him Smile

With enb you might have more luck (big community, someone must know something...). Good luck Tongue
Same problem, using ENB , win10 64bit ... Just can`t get over it ! When remove d3d9.dll then ENB just don`t work .
As ENB series is already a postprocessor, is there any need to enable LFS's builtin, pretty rudimentary, postprocess filter?
Quote from PeterN :As ENB series is already a postprocessor, is there any need to enable LFS's builtin, pretty rudimentary, postprocess filter?

There's some stuff enb's post processing can't do, like dynamic reflections, that you can use with LFS's post processor
The dynamic reflections are independent of the builtin postprocessor. LFS' postprocessor is purely a colour curve adjustment.

Unless there's another PostProcess.psh that is way more advanced floating around, that is...
Quote from PeterN :The dynamic reflections are independent of the builtin postprocessor. LFS' postprocessor is purely a colour curve adjustment.

Unless there's another PostProcess.psh that is way more advanced floating around, that is...

Face -> palm You're right! Don't know why I thought it was needed to have post processing ON to enable dynamic reflections...

Ok, so no need for LFS's post processing at least for me Thumbs up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG