The online racing simulator
One button look angle doubled
(7 posts, started )
At some point in the development of the stereoscopic rendering, the "One button look" angle setting became doubled, so that, for example, when set to 45 degrees your view will turn 90 degrees instead.
I can't reproduce this. I have tried in Anaglyph 3D mode and Vive VR mode. Pressing the W / E keys turns the view 45 degrees as expected.
hold left look buton,and press right look buton ..this is double
Quote from VicaNo :hold left look buton,and press right look buton ..this is double

That's how it is supposed to work.
Narrowed it down a bit. Seems to be related to having NPClient.dll in place (I've been using FaceTrackNoIR and Opentrack) regardless of whether headtracking is running.

If I move that DLL out the way then LFS is working as expected.

I'm aware that pressing both doubles -- weird effect with this is that (90 + 90) * 2 = 360... I feel like an owl Smile
** Best answer **
Thanks. That led me to the answer. The same bug can be reproduced without NPClient.dll - using Axis Look and assigning an Axis. Then the same "double one button look" bug appears. I've fixed it in both cases and tested it in the Axis case. To save me installing TrackIR, please can you check the fix when Test Patch K4 is released?

EDIT: The same bug also existed in Look functions "ms X" and "ms XY".
I eagerly await all test patches of course Smile

Yup, fixed in K4, thanks.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG