The online racing simulator
XFG - Colin McRae Rally 2005 Ford Focus skin
Unlike other skins, this one is game-restricted.
Here's a photo, both sides the same, no roof stickers, no trunk stickers:
http://tinyurl.com/p24xguo
that should be an easy skin to make (it is only logos) and also that reference image that you have given us is crap
edit
Quote from niels1 :Here ya go.

Thanks, gonna load that up now

EDIT: Are you sure that you uploaded that skin?
edit
Quote from niels1 :No i didnt upload it. I made the skin. Which was rather easy although the really crappy preview. But you didn't ask for it to be uploaded.

Kinda forgot to say that it has to be uploaded to LFS World Face -> palm
Is it uploaded to LFS World now?
#7 - delis
you can upload it yourself as long as you pay for the skin slots
edit
#9 - Bean0
Quote from niels1 :Has to be ?.

If you try to use a skin online that hasn't been uploaded you just get booted to garage with a message about the skin not being on LFSWorld.
I think he means that Nissan83 might be being a little bit presumptuous with his requirements...
Quote from Shirtkicker :...might be being a little bit presumptuous with his requirements...

Things can be sometimes forgottenShrug
edit
Quote from niels1 :Quote from Nissan83 :
Things can be sometimes forgotten

I was not going to reply but I feel I have to now.

My remark was indeed as ShirtKicker mentioned a little presumptous.
Thing is you ask for a skin but also if I can upload it. Which you seem to be forgotten to ask. And here is the thing, uploading skins is a feature of a payed S1, S2 or S3 LFS license.

What, do you think i didn't know such things?
Quote from niels1 :Or is this something you had forgotten aswell?

Noo...
Quote from niels1 :So next time you want a skin make sure youre able to upload it since I aint gonna do it anymore. If I had known I wouldnt have made the skin. Its uploaded, so youre lucky this time. For how long I dont know. When my personal folder on LFS world is full I will remove it.

Well, now that you mention it, i don't have a credit card (that's one), two, there's a thing called parents and they are really worried if the transaction was successful or not. So, there are my points to that last quote... Oh and also, i don't think i'm getting a credit card in the next 5 yrs. Yup. You heard it. *sigh*
You know you can also pay for skin slots! but if you are paying for them you should probably get S1 instead!
edit.

All post above been edit.
Mainly it aint worth my time.
Just so's everyone can start using this word appropriately:

adjective: presumptuous
(of a person or their behaviour)
failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate.

Nissan83: Purchases made through the LFS shop are secure and immediately processed with bona fide receipts. Your parents need not be concerned about any sort of fraudulent behaviour occurring.
I myself have made several purchase through this site, none of which have been exploited in any way whatsoever. If this is your parents' only concern, then I hope this can put their minds at rest...
Quote from Shirtkicker :Just so's everyone can start using this word appropriately:

adjective: presumptuous
(of a person or their behaviour)
failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate.

Nissan83: Purchases made through the LFS shop are secure and immediately processed with bona fide receipts. Your parents need not be concerned about any sort of fraudulent behaviour occurring.
I myself have made several purchase through this site, none of which have been exploited in any way whatsoever. If this is your parents' only concern, then I hope this can put their minds at rest...

That... makes sense... i guess?
Well, thanks for the... um... not sure what to call it but thx anyway.
Wow, presumptuous and patronizing. This guy does it all!

I gave you what I felt was a fair testimonial for LFS's services, as I believe would any other paid-up member of this community. Any trouble you have had comprehending it is not our problem.
if people are being bitches then i'll upload it..
The true bitch around here is the op starter. Nuff said.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG