The online racing simulator
Improvement:
(10 posts, started )
Improvement:
How about not trying to charge people 12 pounds for one bloody track and "maybe we'll do more stuff later" eh?

Considering it's been what, 8 years?

thereabouts?

just go open source or something, leave the master server on for as long as you can... *shrug*
Blablabla
#3 - nacim
I lol'd
LOL, I assume that you were having a pretty serious hangover? What you said translates to "I want the stuff you spent God knows how many hours working on for free". The devs told any potential buyers right away that RO might be the only thing they get for £12. Thank you for being the first 2016's example that human stupidity is still alive and kicking...
Quote from Voided :Right.

I'm still waiting on the S3 Pre-Order button. Just -give- me an excuse to fund these guys.

So much for that.
Quote from Voided :Right.

I'm still waiting on the S3 Pre-Order button. Just -give- me an excuse to fund these guys.

and it's finally here
That is because there was a genuine difference between pre S1, S1, and S2.

What's the difference between S2 and 3?

a track? Seriously? How much kool aid have you had today?
That being said: I don't regret S1, or 2! not even remotely. I adore the experience I had with LFS, and I still feel it's the best feeling tire wise sim out there. But it's time has past. The devs let the engine and the community stagnate until no one save a few even care now.

I popped in to see just that, but "S3" is an insult to people who were there when S1 and 2 went out.
I believe one day you will understand that Rockingham track isn't the only one content of S3 and in the future there will be more available contents.
You never tried the new Westhill. First focus on this and then come back after a few months OK? Oh and try oval reversed while your at it because it puts the world in a completely different Murican perspective Wink

And.. Ehm, RO3 .. Is... No... I am not going to say it.

Improvement:
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG