The online racing simulator
LFS Lapper Drift points
hi thare can some one help me here whit lfs lapper bye make it whit the drift points in it ? plz thnx
If you look in the /default/includes/ folder, you'll see a file called addonused.lpr.

In that (open with notepad or similar), you'll see a line
#include( "./driftmeter.lpr");

Just remove the # symbol (lapper ignores everything on line after a hash), save and reboot lapper

Do a few laps, then type !drf to see drift score in a table.

If you don't see any score, then you will need to amend your LFSLapper.lpr file.

In your LFSLapper.lpr file, search for $DefaultTopCar.

You probably have something like $DefaultTopCar = "XFG"; which is probably not the car you're drifting with.

Instead, make it either $DefaultTopCar = "XRT"; (if this is car you drift with, or change car name to the one you drift with), or, to make sure you record scores for every car, then change to

$DefaultTopCar = "UFR+XFR+RB4+RAC+FZR+XRR+FXR+FBM+LX4+LX6+XFG+XRG+XRT+FZ5+FXO+FO8+FOX+MRT+UF1+BF1";
Quote from sinanju :If you look in the /default/includes/ folder, you'll see a file called addonused.lpr.

In that (open with notepad or similar), you'll see a line
#include( "./driftmeter.lpr");

Just remove the # symbol (lapper ignores everything on line after a hash), save and reboot lapper

Do a few laps, then type !drf to see drift score in a table.

If you don't see any score, then you will need to amend your LFSLapper.lpr file.

In your LFSLapper.lpr file, search for $DefaultTopCar.

You probably have something like $DefaultTopCar = "XFG"; which is probably not the car you're drifting with.

Instead, make it either $DefaultTopCar = "XRT"; (if this is car you drift with, or change car name to the one you drift with), or, to make sure you record scores for every car, then change to

$DefaultTopCar = "UFR+XFR+RB4+RAC+FZR+XRR+FXR+FBM+LX4+LX6+XFG+XRG+XRT+FZ5+FXO+FO8+FOX+MRT+UF1+BF1";

I dont have that line.
Attached images
Capture.JPG
Are you talking about the addonused.lpr file, or the lfslapper.lpr file?

If you have a newer version of lapper, then they may be in:-

lfslapper.lpr - bin\defaultfiles\workingdir\ (search $DefaultTopCar)

addonused.lpr - bin\defaultfiles\workingdir\includes\

You can use a text editor (PSPad, Notepad, etc) to open the files
Attached images
LFS addonused.png
Thanx for your patience and help.

Im having a different problem with my server. today i got my internet modern change to motorola nvg510 and since i got my new high speed router i cant make my server online and it giving error TCP socket blind faild.

Please help me.
ohooo Smile çiko lapper please Wink
Click on the link below to download the latest version of lapper.
Download Lapper: Lapper 6.0.1.4 - v15
stopped working :s
Attached images
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
Are you trying to run more than 1 lapper on your computer?
If so:
Change the remotePort and Insimport in the LFSServer.cfg file.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG