The online racing simulator
Looking forward to new content, can't wait.
Great job so far devs, looking amazing. Top quality Smile
So great info.
But i need to wait to Monday for buy PaySafeCard to donate Skrill account ;/
Can't wait. Frown
i can't believe on it
6 years waiting for it lol

only needs scirocco! waiting for news
-
(drifterfinland22) DELETED by drifterfinland22
Woohoo!
Licence upgraded, downloading now... Big grin

(Am puzzled though that all customers weren't emailed to inform them of the new content. Any particular reason?)
Quote from Neilser :Woohoo!
Licence upgraded, downloading now... Big grin

(Am puzzled though that all customers weren't emailed to inform them of the new content. Any particular reason?)

We'll be sending a notification email but it takes 3 days or so to send to everyone. Big grin
Thank you Santa Scawen for this awesome Christmas gift! Already upgraded my account!
This is how updates SHOULD be handled. Say nothing and then pop out a release.

Still, what makes this S3? Since physical situation in LFS is the same, it's only the addition of Rockinham?
omggggg.... i am so happyyyy.... thank you devs.... Merry Christmas and happy New Year.... Wink)))))
Thank you so much for this update, really nice present for Chrismas Wink
Minor LFSWorld / PubStat bug:
When opening the detailed server information:
* on S1 servers it shows "S1 <ver>"
* on S2 servers it shows "S2 <ver>"
* but on S3 servers it shows "S1 <ver>".
Attached images
Untitled.png
Seriously? like this is 4 real? pay for 1 track? how about you just give it to us after delaying all sorts of stuff for ages. i cant believe this really Also 12 $ did you all fall on your head?
Thank you guys, keep up the good work!
I thought I'd see Half Life 3 sooner than S3. I'm upgrading right away, but only for the good times I had a couple of years ago. Feels bit like a slap in the face to pay 17!! € for a track. I We waited 7 years, we could wait 1-2 more for more content.

I'm happy though that LFS is moving forward. There's a big market opening with VR and LFS does it right.
thanx for pre release i'm happy with it
My wallet is on fire, must buy FAST!!

Thanks for the christmas pressent Scawen, Eric and Victor!! Nobody saw it comming!

EDIT: Purchased via PayPal, went smooth. Installing the update now...
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Was unable to complete the purchase using the card method. I tried with a VISA Electron by selecting the Electron option, but got a "number doesn't match type of card" error. The same thing happened when I selected the standard VISA option. The card is enabled for online purchases and I've used it for that many times.

Worked with Paypal which is linked to the same card.

I have the same problem Frown its not working. what now ?
Nice to read this news! Hope content will be better as my financal to get the S3 Wink

BTW, I have a question, can we join 0,6J with the 0,6K? (with s2 ofc)
Quote from Slovakia ring :I have the same problem Frown its not working. what now ?

Electron used to only work for UK customers. At our payment gateway at least. I'm not sure that's changed - starting to look like it has not.
In that case I'm afraid you cannot use the credit card option and will have to use paypal or another method. You may be able to use the direct payment option if you do not have an acount there.
#96 - F S
LFS 6K SERVER ON FILES
lfs 6k server on files?
I'm enjoying this new track more than i expected to. Thanks devs for this great christmas surprise! Smile
I waited for this update for almost 8 years haha !

Thank you devs !
Question - how to load RO10 and RO11 per command (or in host settings)? It just loads RO1 if I type /track=RO10
This thread is closed

New Version 0.6K - Rockingham
(558 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG