The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing Announces S3 Voucher Event!
LFS Fans:

New Dimension Racing are pleased to announce that the Developers of Live for Speed (LFS) have offered a total of 6 S2 to S3 vouchers to NDR to give out for a special event! We have decided to run an LFSCART event, one of NDR's most popular franchises.

LFSCART uses the Formula V8, arguably the gnarliest car LFS has to offer with its massive torque, but lack of any driver aids. LFSCART races are contested over 250 kilometres (155 miles) with a two-hour time limit. With the release of Rockingham Motor Speedway, LFS's first real-world circuit, NDR have opted to help provide vouchers to help S2 users move up to S3. While it's the only S3 content available at this time, we do strongly belive that more will come quite soon and be of excellent quality!

The selected circuit for this special LFSCART round is the venue that the last season of LFSCART ended at - Westhill International. Having recently finished a complete overhaul of the circuit to modernise and add new configurations, Westhill International has become a challenging track, while keeping its high-speed and high-risk style!

An official date has not yet been set, but preliminary talks internally point to Saturday, January 2nd, 2016. Signups, rules, and official timetable will open before Christmas!
That sounds great. (y)
I'll do it.
#4 - CSF
You should post this in iRacing and see if you can get the bigger boys back.
Thumbs up
Expect Rules, official schedule, and signups to be posted and open late Monday/early Tuesday.
Well I'm in even if I have S3 already. I'll donate the prize to the highest finishing, non prize winning S2 driver in the unlikely event of my victory (If S3 users are even eligible to compete / win prizes) Wink
Internet permitting, I am so up for this.
Don't care about the prize (not that I would be able to win it anyway Big grin ),will be there!
Quote from CSF :You should post this in iRacing and see if you can get the bigger boys back.

ah with the small penises? Nah...
I'm in, and I agree with Dave.. let the licenses go to people who will continue to race.
Very good! S2 since a friend gave it to me and I have no money to participate s3 would be happy to try to make a s3 ^ _ ^

New Dimension Racing Announces S3 Voucher Event!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG