The online racing simulator
Pit options
(5 posts, started )
Pit options
Ok, I know the pit options have been getting better and better as the patches go on but there's allways been something that I wuold like to see in their.

In league races in which you have to pit a little tap or something with another drive or a wall will cost you a couple of seconds in the pits because it is being repaired even though there is no real damage to the suspension or engine etc etc.

So what I would like to see is an option which lets you chose whether or not you would like to fix damage. I done a league race the other night and while going past someone who has just rejoined we made slight contact and i skraped past and this cost me about 4 seconds in the pits fixing damage which I could really have went without for the last 2 laps of the race.

Forgive me if this has been requested before but I had a quick scan through the threads and searched to find nothing on this.

#2 - Jakg
it has been requested before, but +1 anyway
Lots of pit/fuel/strategy etc options have been requested, and we're all still hoping.
pls pls pls pls =)
+1, tonight i could overtake the 1st position holder but i lost 3-4" for damage that i completely were unable to detect, so yes it could be a good option..
maybe an option that can be setted like tyres consumption or fuel, the more the percentage is high, the more damages (heavier ones) get repaired, so you can avoid "small" damages.

Pit options
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG