The online racing simulator
I have been playing demo only for more than a year... :D
I love LFS. Why? Because of how in depth it is with its customization (performance wise) and the wide range of different setups to try. I have driven so many laps in Blackwood its not even funny. I also play this game on Linux and runs fairly good! Of course I will be buying it hopefully one day but I can live with LFS Tweaker and fairly high latency servers (I am in Australia xD) Also, I am Turkish so its like home xDDDD

In conclusion, is it weird to play so much demo? Let me know what you think!

PS: I run it in wine if you are wondering how I play it!
Seeing how long we (old people) played and enjoyed Blackwood with the GTi, GT and Turbo (in the time ...) ... nothing is surprising me Big grin
You have joined more hosts than laps done...lol
Quote from Anthoop :You have joined more hosts than laps done...lol

Well yeah xD I joined various hosts for different builds but I have been around Blackwood heaps! I guess the laps count in terms of actual races, most hosts are just 'practise' or time lap based servers.
#5 - nacim
Quote from Flotch :Seeing how long we (old people) played and enjoyed Blackwood with the GTi, GT and Turbo (in the time ...) ... nothing is surprising me Big grin

I remember that... I spend almost 5 years on demo, and I did not wanted to upgrade to 0.5Z just to keep my beloved XRT lol (0.5X FTW). And then my father bought me a S2 license and it was the best gift of my life at the time! Big grin
At 2008 i have played on Demo and at 14th of september, i bought my S2 license, and i miss the old times on LTC. Good history!
Quote from StickyBranches :

Well yeah xD I joined various hosts for different builds but I have been around Blackwood heaps! I guess the laps count in terms of actual races, most hosts are just 'practise' or time lap based servers.

When playing online it is not only race laps recorded.
Looking at your stats and your join date of around 11 months ago then I would say you have hardly played the game.
When I was playing I would have done similar distance/laps in a day or two......but if you are having fun then who cares...

There are many people on this forum that have played LFS pretty hardcore....both demo and S1/2....click the forum name then click online stats to see...
#8 - Abone
Anthoop are completely right. StickyBranches " driven so many laps in Blackwood its not even funny " ? the best races on demo is without any tweak mods so probably you driving alone. your hotlap in blackwood with XRG + tweak is 1:30.120, the best lap in LFSworld without tweaks is 1:32.170.. you just need work more hard for having some fun and you are be happy with 3 cars and 1 track. Smile
Quote from Anthoop :
Quote from StickyBranches :

When playing online it is not only race laps recorded.
Looking at your stats and your join date of around 11 months ago then I would say you have hardly played the game.
When I was playing I would have done similar distance/laps in a day or two......but if you are having fun then who cares...

There are many people on this forum that have played LFS pretty hardcore....both demo and S1/2....click the forum name then click online stats to see...

I had another account named 'TheUnknownThing' which was made over 2 years ago. I just abandoned that particular account for some reason.
#10 - FRKA
Just a year...or two? Pfff...that is nothing compare to me. I am thinking to buy a licence...but...i am still not sure Smile and also this is probably my first post in this forum...and i am following this forum for a long...long...time. Smile Im a shitty person. LOL
Quote from FRKA :Just a year...or two? Pfff...that is nothing compare to me. I am thinking to buy a licence...but...i am still not sure Smile and also this is probably my first post in this forum...and i am following this forum for a long...long...time. Smile Im a shitty person. LOL

It's a nice way to say thanx too devs Smile

All I can say is i love LFS !!! Smile
I have just started this year Smile
I'm still a demo driver, what do you expect? Big grin
Wow, DEMO driver since 2003, congrats ! Big grin

I have been playing demo only for more than a year... :D
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG