The online racing simulator
No idea how exactly Insim.Net api works(and I have never wrote any code on C#), but generally you need to specify PLID when you send the message.

So that it might look like this:

IS_MTC message;
message.PLID = CON.B.PLID;
message.Msg = "I am sorry " + players[CON.B.PLID].PName;
insim.Send(message);

#2 - ab12
I don't want to send Message To Connection, i want to send this for all users, like in chat
Please study the documentation which also came for free;

Quote :struct IS_MTC // Msg To Connection - hosts only - send to a connection / a player / all

You need to set the flag 'ISF_CON' on insim init to recieve the packets.
#define ISF_CON 64 // bit 6 : receive CON packets
-
(ab12) DELETED by ab12 : .
Aside from coding isn't there also a practical issue to this: You can't rely on the IS_CON info for an accurate description of who hit whom. The game has no way of knowing who actually caused the collision. Unless you just want ~50% accuracy or are doing this for 'teh lulz' why would you actually need this in the first place?
#6 - ab12
I don't understand what you mean... Frown
Quote from hyntty :why would you actually need this in the first place?

Well.. To autochange camera's on a livestream for example, for league adminning or use it on a cruise server for incident reporting. Its also used on the LFS remote tool to indicate there is contact. It was originally a request from me to design a better safety system and I think it's possible with the values in this packet to actually be able to do this but unless LFS popularity increases again I give this idea low priority because of the complexity.

It's awesome that this packet is there for arguments being described earlier. It's often used, as this topic also proves.
Quote from hyntty :You can't rely on the IS_CON info for an accurate description of who hit whom. The game has no way of knowing who actually caused the collision.

Even a most primitive system can be useful:
If there is one driver with 25 contacts per race and everyone else had only 2,3 contacts then one maybe that one driver was doing something wrong. It can be "bad luck" but if it repeats over many races then it becomes a trend. Some servers do use something like that.

If you want more accurate decision who was at fault, then you have to look at all the data there is and come up with some algorythm.
For example if one car has just left the pitlane and crossed the pit-exit line and there is a collision: One can assume that the car who rejoined track in unsafe way was at fault.
Or if one car is stopped during pitstop and someone hits it, that is situation that can clearly be detected.
Or if the contact happens in a tight turn and one car was going way too fast, then one can assume he was at fault for not braking.
That is just some things that can be done.
The more advanced such system becomes the more accurate it gets, in theory. However I know of no system (in any game) that ALWAYS gives fair penalties, I think human admins are more reliable.

It can also be used to make automatic photo of every contact:

Or count how many contacts a driver had during a race, or plot the coordinates onto a trackmap to see which corner was the most dangerous one.
Which does not tell that much really, but can still be interessting.
example: http://absolute-beginners.nl/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11773.90#post_12682
(those contact counts are without any filtering at all, so even slightest bumps were counted)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG