The online racing simulator
nudge detector
(4 posts, started )
nudge detector
how about a nudge detector for those races that say no bumping etc?
I was in a couple today, and they were going stupid, costing people positions/races,
making them spin out of control into walls etc. Ya can't just stop what you're doing and vote to kick (I dnt no how to do that yet) but perhaps a nudge can be detected and then the game decides if it was deliberate or not and takes appropriate action?
It's a big ask I know, but people won't behave themselves...
Well,I cannot possibly imagine software deciding if contact was deliberate or accidental one. I would rather suggest you to join other server - there are quite a lot demo servers active,some are often well admined.
And about voting - press N to open connections list (by dafault you need to press twice),click "kick" or "ban" beside offending user - this will start the vote. If these options aren't in connections list,they're disabled by server owner,in this case only admins can kick or ban.
#3 - Abone
Gopher Killer join in TOFU RACE DRIFT SERVER and make some tests. server kick you if you spam,driving wrong way , if you stop your car in out of park area , if you driving into grass and more things i forgot. Server system is not so accurate like you want, but is better than nothing. like Eclipsed "I cannot possibly imagine software deciding if contact was deliberate or accidental one." because between this we have very people with different ping making it difficult a correct decision from server system.
ok, thanks guys

nudge detector
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG