The online racing simulator
Messages, himself (lfsworld)
(9 posts, started )
I can write to himself the messages. Maybe it is necessary to check in the box account to block this opportunity? And remove a link "-Send aanrus a message" over the by my account.
Thanks you GOOGLE Translate/
Attached images
Screenshot_1.jpg
I never knew the existence of this. I have unread messages of four years back including new years best wishes of 2013. Thats so great Taped Shut ..

Should be an email alert notification. Or .. I don't know... Something. And there is an inbox but no sentbox?
I also had one unread from july 2014... :o Never was aware of a new message. Big grin
Wow. 5 messages dating back to 2008! Haha, I hope those poor people ain't still waiting for a response.

Who used this function actively?
When I was competing in hotlap mode with Michael R and with Stikyiky (hello people from audi tt), then they contacted me. Later anybody to me did not write))
There is a notification in Live Alert ... I don't know how could you possibly miss it.

I can proudly say that I have 84 messages in inbox!
Attached images
Capture.JPG
By not using "Live Alert" maybe? At all..

I don't understand this tracking about what and where everybody is doing. Seems obsessive.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :There is a notification in Live Alert ... I don't know how could you possibly miss it.

I can proudly say that I have 84 messages in inbox!

Ah, yes . I did not notice. We need a sound reminders with an interval of 1 to 10 minutes.
But do not came in the mail, Alert.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG