The online racing simulator
SO5 City Box Track
(5 posts, started )
SO5 City Box Track
Hi guys, im old LFS player, i enjoy a lot doing some layouts for play LAN with my friends, and now i wanted to share one of the layouts Wink
I have to say that have some issues, but is totally playable and i think you will enjoy the track, i just wanted to share with you guys becouse i feel sad when i create a track with ilusion and after a while it fall in to the oblivion ... :'(

So have fun, and tell me if you like!!
;D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oy9ojme11j5sj54/SO5_CityBoxTetulRacing.rar
Attached files
SO5_CityBoxTetulRacing.lyt - 3.4 KB - 563 views
Hi, you can upload files directly to forum..click "Full editor" when posting.
Less hassle to download etc Tilt
Hm and there is some places where the signs point you towards a road that is blocked with cones. (Like at tram tracks, bottom right in your picture)
Those cones can not be removed in editor, but select open config layout (select "Town Course X") then they are gone.
Quote from Gutholz :Hi, you can upload files directly to forum..click "Full editor" when posting.
Less hassle to download etc Tilt
Hm and there is some places where the signs point you towards a road that is blocked with cones. (Like at tram tracks, bottom right in your picture)
Those cones can not be removed in editor, but select open config layout (select "Town Course X") then they are gone.

Thank you for your kindly answer Gutholz Wink
The problem is, i cant load the layout if i click on Town Course X, becouse it was created in another track.
But the next time i will, thank you for the tip mate Wink

Another thing, im still trying to set more than 1 start point for new tracks, but it still being impossible, is not? Becouse when i join in lan with more friends, they cant join, becouse it say "start point blocked"
Rename your lyt file to SO5X then - will do the work,as data in file are just coordinates of objects,where coordinates are identical to all configurations of the environment.

Also - to create more start points (grid slots),don't use the "S" key start point,but select "control" in layots menu and add as many start positions as you want,well,max 40 though... Start point with "S" key is just for time trial type of racing.
Thank you!! sorry for my late answer, im traveling and working, and i have a lot of things on my mind.
IT works! many people saying that is not possible to add more start points, but it is! just dont put S start point, the green arrow sucks, just use start positions and it will works!

I would like to tell you that i have another layout, i dont know if could be more people interested in, but im gonna upload a quick picture with a preview

Thank you LFS forum! Big grin

SO5 City Box Track
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG