The online racing simulator
Selecting audio output
(8 posts, started )
Selecting audio output
Eehhh.. Isn't it possible with DirectX to select a different audio output then the Windows default?

I now have music playing on the external out of my laptop but I actually want LFS on my headset... Which, isn't possible..

Random Dutch image;

Only can get Teamspeak on my headset Shrug
And it all doesn't work. Which is logical, because LFS doesn't support it.

To clarify it; I have two audio cards, the headset is being seen as a seperate audio USB device but I can't select it in LFS, LFS copies the setting of Windows instead of having a DirectX audio output menu option.
LFS sound moves with the new default. Don't come with another 5 Google links because this is not working.

Behavior looks rather familiar to me...
Clearly you have no concept of safe driving. The Dev's, on the other hand are far more interested in safe 'PC' driving behaviour than you are.

Just look as these statistics.....

Two percent of distracted drivers admitted that switching radio stations or adjusting the stereo volume or vehicle temperature led to a fatal mistake.
Another two percent of distracted drivers were either eating or drinking when the fatal crash occurred. A morning pit stop at Starbucks or a local coffee shop can avoid this careless, unnecessary risk.
Drivers who reached for their GPS device or headphones accounted for around two percent as well.
Outside person, object or event (such as rubbernecking)

It’s difficult to resist temptation to gawk at off-road drama or post-wreck cleanup, but 7 percent of the distracted drivers in Erie’s report should have. Parents’ advice to “keep your eyes on the wheel” at all times should carry through adulthood.

Detaching from reality can prove useful when recharging creative energies or simply taking a respite from a hectic day. However, driving doing so while driving can be fatal.

Driving "in a fog" or seemingly on autopilot is, above all, the riskiest driving behavior cited in Erie's report. According to the insurer, daydreamers accounted for a whopping 62 percent of distracted drivers involved in road fatalities.
http://www.propertycasualty360.com/2013/04/11/10-deadliest-driving-distractions?page=11

Keep LFS safe, avoid stupid distraction choices and focus on your driving, not your 'mixtape soundz'

Oh,it's the Racer X NZ... Took a while until he realized that he can create a demo account in order to keep on spaming here...
Yup Wink

Selecting different audio output is also very useful for broadcasting because I now am forced to have the LFS audio on my head during streaming but what can he know..

Selecting audio output
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG