The online racing simulator
Drive Dmack Fiesta Trophy 2015
(13 posts, started )
Hello Guys. I'm hosting another Rally championship this year.

In order to sign up for Drive Dmack Fiesta Trophy you need to post the following informations. Joke entries will be not allowed. Team Limit 2 drivers and both team drivers must use same skin.
Name:
Nation:
Team:
Server: Finnish Rally Server 2
Starting time: 18:00 UK / 19:00 SWE / 20:00 FIN
Car: XFG (Ford Fiesta R2)
Basic rally rules with 0-car.
Points are given by 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 (1 Extra point for each fastest time on stage)
No Superrally rule. (Do not either crash after finish)
6 Stages per rally.
Custom Arrows download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0x1x3uue5qxo06c/AX_ARROWS.dds?dl=0
You must use Mud tires in Three first events (Portugal, Poland & Finland)
You must use Tarmac tires in Three last events (Germany, France & Spain)
Drivers must start on the given order UNLESS They are using same computer.
If you will break the rules, I will have to punish/disqualify you.

Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/448228082010796/
Attached images
Dmack2015.png
DDFT2015.png
any way I can sign up through the forums? like PM or something? The reason being that I would have no intent on using Facebook for anything else so I personally think it would be a waste of time
Quote from k_badam :any way I can sign up through the forums? like PM or something? The reason being that I would have no intent on using Facebook for anything else so I personally think it would be a waste of time

I suppose. I will add the rules and other stuff to the first post. Feel free to sign up below.
I'd be really thankful if I could get more internationality for my championship. More than half of the drivers are finnish at the moment.
Attached images
DDFT2015.png
Rally of Portugal starts in Finnish Rally Server 2 in 15 minutes.
Standings after 2 rounds. I'm the most active in the facebook group so that's why this thread is slightly quiet.
Attached images
DDFT Driver Standings.png
DDFT Team Standings.png
1. Portugal.png
2. Poland.png
If signup was possible via forum and dates in calender ( https://www.lfs.net/leagues/calendar ) I would be more likely to take part.
I once made facebook account just for an event, but already forgot the password. Tilt
Quote from Gutholz :If signup was possible via forum and dates in calender ( https://www.lfs.net/leagues/calendar ) I would be more likely to take part.
I once made facebook account just for an event, but already forgot the password. Tilt

I said in the 3rd post that you can register via forum, so feel free to.
And here they are, Drive Dmack Fiesta Trophy Final Standings. Thank you to everyone who participated and give yourself a big applause!
Unfortunately Drive Dmack Fiesta Trophy will not continue next year due to my new incoming Rally championship for 2016.

AWARDS!
Drive Dmack Fiesta Trophy Chamion: Gevin​ Peet (98 Points)
Drive Dmack Fiesta Trophy Team Champion: Drive Dmack (195 Points)
"If In Doubt, Flat Out" Award: Nico Valkonen​ & Roni Hopiavuori​ (4 DNF)
"Do a Barrel Roll!" Award: Gevin Peet (Rally of France, SS1: 10 Rolls)
Rookie of the Year Award: Sami Pajari

Best Drivers
***: Gevin Peet: Strong Performance through season, such an amazing and talented driver. He deserve to be the Champion!
**: Robert Virves​: Had Difficulties at the beginning of the season, but proved to be a top driver at the tarmac Rallies.
*: Andreas Hultström​: While Drive Dmack & AMI-TEC claiming 5 victories, he managed to steal one win from France. Great Driver!

Worst Drivers
---: Tom Salminen​: Surrended and didn't drive 2 last rallies, giving the Championship victory to Gevin for free.
--: Mikael Gelin​: 3 Rallies, 3 points. I expected more from the Legendary Rally Veteran.
-: Nico Valkonen: Proved to be fast driver in other championships, but 0-points in DDFT is a disgrace.

Fastest Stage Times
Gevin Peet: 10
Tom Salminen: 5
Andreas Hultström: 5
Lauri Joona​: 4
Robert Virves: 3
Eetu Marjamäki​: 3
Jan Torn​: 2
Sami Pajari​: 1
Niko Pajari​: 1
Miro Hilliranta​: 1
Mikael Gelin: 1
Elias Lundberg​: 1
Attached images
DDFT Driver Standings.png
DDFT Team Standings.png
Those are some fancy looking charts! Great design. I also once had the chance to spectate these races, I'm certain you guys had a blast!
Quote from MousemanLV :Those are some fancy looking charts! Great design. I also once had the chance to spectate these races, I'm certain you guys had a blast!

Thank you very much. My plan is to make new charts to the new championship with Microsoft Excel since it counts the points automatically as well.
will you be doing another season? I'd like to enter some, sounds like fun
Quote from SmokeyBanjo :will you be doing another season? I'd like to enter some, sounds like fun

Sorry, I will not plan to make another season. I will have my plans on completely new Rally Championship where will be FXO/XRT and XFG classes.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG