The online racing simulator
#1 - mrd3r
Skin Preview in Skin Selection
So, I've got up with this idea when I was selecting my skins. I downloaded so many skins that I don't know which skin is which Shrug. Therefore, a preview of each skin rendered into the model might be useful Thumbs up. Maybe a preview can be made when we access the skin for the first time. Or maybe the system can load up the previews by itself when the game starts. I'd suggest it wouldn't be too large so that it takes up memory, but not too small so that we can't differ it from the others. About the view angle, try using the angle that can view the front, right/left, and top of the car. No need of very awesome or pro-like photographic angles.

Sorry for my long, twisty words that might (or already) confuse you, I'm just a young kid from Indonesia. And also, I offer my deepest apologies if this idea had been posted by someone before.

Cheers,

Rhapsodya
#2 - nacim
It's a nice idea, I like it! Thumbs up

People say that LFS has one of the most intuitive UI evar, but I don't think so.
I really hope LFS gets a UI overhaul one day, with full controller support and a design that fits more with this century. Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG