The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from oscarhardwick :
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes, GTWS is needes in my heart. MoE on iRacing was fun but I am not quick enough to race those folks, bring me endurance where I can keep up a little.

rFactor2 is where it's at. Hopefully the same for Kyoto 250/500 style events as well in the future.

I'd still be down for this and a Westfield festival of speed style of thing.

Other than the abysmal FFB and physics.

For once I agree with you.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes, GTWS is needes in my heart. MoE on iRacing was fun but I am not quick enough to race those folks, bring me endurance where I can keep up a little.

rFactor2 is where it's at. Hopefully the same for Kyoto 250/500 style events as well in the future.

It's entirely possible that there are mods that have suitable FFB and physics. Any rF2 mods would be tested and vetted before being used in a league environment.
Instead of the Kyoto 500 I would prefer an endurance event with GT1s and GT2s and the same rules like the GT WS.
Probably for the first time, but until Nov 14-15 almost all my weekends are taken due to work or holiday trips.

I wish you all the best with your new job Deko!
Quote from dekojester :
Quote from Bmxtwins :

It's entirely possible that there are mods that have suitable FFB and physics. Any rF2 mods would be tested and vetted before being used in a league environment.

I tried a lot of them and it never felt good. The FFB always felt like it was clipping.

idk, I gave rF2 a shot like a year ago and it felt like absolute garbage (so I utilized the refund option that rF2 has).

Plus I found the mods to be underwhelming. AC has a lot higher quality mods and is a better game in general.
Quote from pantiainen :Probably for the first time, but until Nov 14-15 almost all my weekends are taken due to work or holiday trips.

I wish you all the best with your new job Deko!

Conveniently, I am on my new hire probationary period through 9 November so I won't promise any events before then, depending how the first 60 days go also :P
I was not going to say anything because I was interested but there was no possible back-to-back weekends that I would be available for several months.

But if we are talking Nov-Dec, yeah, I would be willing to put myself through another 500.
Where are we, Deko?
Accuracy ^ Big grin
I am sitting at home in Athens Township, Ohio. Where are you? :P

If you mean where are we on Kyoto 500, that is still to be determined.
October is almost gone. I have free time. If you need any help, let me know Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG