The online racing simulator
LFS s2 New Patch System Supports Add New Custom Tracks
AS we know, LFS is a rare game than other which for me was a best simulator experience ever, That why we all waiting for more, basically, why don't LFS devs supports to allow us custom tracks adding? we have been waited s3 for long time, and I think this is what drifters/racers are waiting for, I know LFS is a small team,

That why interesting game, So im just suggesting an idea could give every racer/drifter more awesome experience, Adding custom tracks with real collisions/3d real objects By USERS in somehow,so users can make their own track and put them in game, for example, Akagi Track, Laguna Seca racing track, and others,

would be game more live for longest time till s3 comes if it will happen, I think small idea will do much, is that possible? and if so,It Will be "The Dreams come true", If idea is something fail, could be Successful if LFS devs works out of it, so it become don't effect much in game.

-And About the Multiplayer system, LFS devs can add feature where i noticed in MTA SA, Which is the system allow the player download the track where the server you was going on, By giving any information of the server states of track, Like where the track could be found or site has already uploaded it supports direct download, Cuz we are talking about Track adding only, not anything else like cars or other effect, so That's could works without any big troubles, lfs will be popular x4

Hard Luck, LFS TEAM IS AWESOME

Sry for my english!! xd
I think Scawen had thought of adding something like that after they finish the devolopment.
Its really good if it took Into account.
Great idea, who would have thought of that!
Well, That's sounds Good Big grin
They should definitely add the ability to make completely custom maps as you have mentioned. Just like rFactor, RSRBR etc.

It's not complex and it will keep the game alive for a very long time.
Quote from Tophat :They should definitely add the ability to make completely custom maps as you have mentioned. Just like rFactor, RSRBR etc.

It's not complex and it will keep the game alive for a very long time.

Yes! specially if it was related by lfs system, which will be easy for everyone to download track so the each of side ( lfs and users ) be Beneficiary!

And i was think about if that would happen, LFS cost 5-10 euro for the track which going to be uploaded for users, and now lfs can be Benefited!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG