The online racing simulator
#1 - noR.
(solved) LFS freezes after few minutes gametime.
Hi!

A strange problem has appeared with my lfs. After a few minutes of gameplay the game freezes to the point that I have to force restart my pc to shut lfs down. This started pretty much over night, without me changing any setting or manually updating drivers etc.

Anyone got an idea of what might cause this, or things I should try? Ive tried to reinstall, and ive tried to mess around with the graphics settings. Normally I have the graphics maxed out.

I run windows 10, 64-bit.

Thanks!Smile

noR.
could be temperature problems? (CPU or graphic cards)
#3 - noR.
Thank you for answering! The game freezes just after a few minutes, so it really should not have had the chance to overheat. I also play much more graphically demanding games on it whitout problems.
Quote from noR. :Thank you for answering! The game freezes just after a few minutes, so it really should not have had the chance to overheat.

It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to (almost) reach the max temperature in CPU/GPU. I wouldn't rule out this posibility so quickly.
#5 - noR.
Its not just that it happens quickly, but ive had it running perfectly for several months before this suddenly appeared. Frown The PC in question is a Lenovo Z50. Tried again just now, and it really does not feel hot at all.
#6 - noR.
For anyone else that might experience this issue it might come down to nidia and intel graphics drivers thats not compatible in windows 10. Im yet to find drivers who match, but im trying out some old drivers to see if that fixes it.
#7 - noR.
** Best answer **
Finally fixed. Had to change some settings with the intel gpu. For some reason that also caused the framrate to drop quite a bit, but atleast I get to play!Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG