The online racing simulator
AJUDEM-ME RB4!!!!!!
(10 posts, closed, started )
AJUDEM-ME RB4!!!!!!
E ai galera blz?

Preciso que alguem me mande o link do Interior do RB_4 as 2 partes fiz uma modificação mas acabei estragando a sinaleira Shrug agradeço quem puder ajudar
Eu não sou brasileiro, mas pelo que entendi (a partir da tradução) que deseja nos enviar-lhe os arquivos interiores RB4 original?
Por favor, fale Inglês também. A grande maioria da comunidade apreciaria.
Quote from Racer X NZ :I'm never too sure with Google translate..........

Me neither, but I had to use something. Maybe 65% won't understand what I wrote, but they'll understand that I've tried. Smile
#5 - nacim
Quais arquivos vc qr?
its precise to someone can send me a link of the interior of the RB_4 in 2 parts for a modification that im developing, i apreciate to anyone who wants help(me)
my motherlanguage is spanish and is very close to the portuguese.
#8 - Stutt
Quote from nacim :
Quote from Racer X NZ :

He is a DEMO user, remember.

I think that everybody got the right idea, even with Google translation, but I also thinkl that Nacim has a point: DEMO user vs. RB4.
#9 - Abone
every month appear here this seagulls style. he dont run any lap in LFS pfff......This people buy steering wheel but dont buy LFS.... funny ,no?I hope to end the unlimited number of demo accounts. i think, after S3 demo version should end without removing current demo users sure. this is really sad.
I think this thread has gone on long enough so I'll close it now.

If Demo racers would like to use the licensed content, please buy a license. It's not very expensive for something that lasts for many years and we do plenty of free updates.

Your support helps us to continue developing Live for Speed.
This thread is closed

AJUDEM-ME RB4!!!!!!
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG