The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from Abone :
is LFS car sound remixer i download it long time a go , thanks for remember me. sound doesn't change even if i change a view , works only in one car also, but im doing to some tricks like silence sound to put in lfs engines by default method and put dump valve in car sound remixer for example. Smile

Neither I could make it work for all cars. At this point it looks like a lot of work, we will see what the future brings.

Quote from MohdAzylee :Well the video is done.
https://youtu.be/9-vrrP6x_DU Live For Speed Lazy Mod

Very nice video! Thumbs up
First configuration is nicely explained, as well as the features. Nothing really about LFSLazy UI, guess you are not using it much?

One request though, can you keep only original link in video description? The reason is my link always contain latest version, while others can be older and user has to update immediately upon to start.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from Abone :
is LFS car sound remixer i download it long time a go , thanks for remember me. sound doesn't change even if i change a view , works only in one car also, but im doing to some tricks like silence sound to put in lfs engines by default method and put dump valve in car sound remixer for example. Smile

Neither I could make it work for all cars. At this point it looks like a lot of work, we will see what the future brings.

Quote from MohdAzylee :Well the video is done.
https://youtu.be/9-vrrP6x_DU Live For Speed Lazy Mod

Very nice video! Thumbs up
First configuration is nicely explained, as well as the features. Nothing really about LFSLazy UI, guess you are not using it much?

One request though, can you keep only original link in video description? The reason is my link always contain latest version, while others can be older and user has to update immediately upon to start.

Thank you!

here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-vrrP6x_DU yeah sometime when I'm on multiplayer mode Big grin
and can you tag the link in the post Big grin thanks!!
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
But yeah, you would have to point where your LFS is installed, and it would not be ideal in all cases (for example if you don't want to restart LFS).

You can grab it from registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\lfs\Shell\Open\Command" (Works for me in windows 7)
Quote from vitaly_m :
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
But yeah, you would have to point where your LFS is installed, and it would not be ideal in all cases (for example if you don't want to restart LFS).

You can grab it from registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\lfs\Shell\Open\Command" (Works for me in windows 7)

But LFS does not require to be installed to work Thumbs up
Quote from Whiskey :

Yes but in that case user will be prompted to set it up manually or something... Smile
Quote from MohdAzylee :and can you tag the link in the post Big grin thanks!!

my dropbox link is in first post ( https://dl.dropbox.com/s/hrrx1txctwaqhxw/LFSLazy.exe )
Quote from vitaly_m :

I didn't find anything there (Win 10), there is a path to LFS directory in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Live for Speed", but there is no exe name which isn't neccesarily "LFS.exe". I just installed associations to test that Smile

Quote from Whiskey :

Exactly, I installed associations only for purposes of today's testing.

Quote from vitaly_m :
Yes but in that case user will be prompted to set it up manually or something... Smile

For now I made LFSLazy store path to LFS. So when you start LFSLazy alone it will ask to start LFS too (path is also written in message).
I wanted a system clock widget.
thanks. its gonna be so useful ;D
No, i meant the video not the download link
Quote from MohdAzylee :I wanted a system clock widget.

Uh, there is an option to have time by LFS alone, so I never thought to put a gadget like that. It really not a problem, probably only 3 lines of code, but I don't wanna load LFSLazy with all kinds of crap. Tilt
Quote from MohdAzylee :No, i meant the video not the download link

Do you mean adding that video to the first post? Big grin

BTW, it is quiet time for LFSLazy last few weeks, I travelled a bit, worked, etc. Soon I'll took some time to finally finish primarily things regarding TV mode and make this version public. There are improvements on almost every part and I'm sure you will love it Smile
LFSLazy is a very useful tool and I use it everyday. Thanks Daniel! Na-na
I have a suggestion: Maybe add multiple buddie welcome messages? Adjust which players are welcomed with which message (by default all buddies welcomed with msg 1)?
And maybe make it so that I don't need to have the users in the buddie list to welcome them? Maybe assign a server in which everybody connecting is welcomed without having to add them to buddie list?
Thanks rosewood! I do my best. Smile

Regarding first suggestion, it was suggested multiple times before and I liked it but it always looked to me like a big mess. Now that you reminded me I thought once again and I got quite a nice idea how to nicely implement this to current interface. Anyway now its on TO-DO list Wink

Second suggestion ... ehhh, let me ask you something. Do you say hello to all the people you meet on street? Uhmm Well, I don't. Only drop a compliment to nice girls here and there. But you have to be always careful to not get reply "I'm 16 year old Looking". It's dangerous these days, therefore I suggest you to not greet everyone, because no matter how friendly you are, people will always think you are a freak.
Other than that, I wouldn't like that everytime someone join host there is spam in chat. Big grin
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I wouldn't like that everytime someone join host there is spam in chat. Big grin

Doesn't matter if it's a hajwalah server Big grin
(sorry for double post)
PS: What about a feature, where, if a certain player joins the server and your LFS is out of focus, LFSLazy could tell you that player X has joined? Very handy, as you might be waiting for a player, but don't want to have LFS constantly in focus.
You know Chat Notification option? Now I quickly added Notification filter so you can do that in a way. For instance Filter "connected (rosewood2)". Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from MohdAzylee :I wanted a system clock widget.

Uh, there is an option to have time by LFS alone, so I never thought to put a gadget like that. It really not a problem, probably only 3 lines of code, but I don't wanna load LFSLazy with all kinds of crap. Tilt
Quote from MohdAzylee :No, i meant the video not the download link

Do you mean adding that video to the first post? Big grin

BTW, it is quiet time for LFSLazy last few weeks, I travelled a bit, worked, etc. Soon I'll took some time to finally finish primarily things regarding TV mode and make this version public. There are improvements on almost every part and I'm sure you will love it Smile

yeah the video XD
Few days ago I submitted a new update, but totally forgot about this thread.

There has been a lot of fixes and improvements, here is short summary from official change log:

Quote :New LFSLazy icon
Options->Buddies - new appearance, hello messages per buddie
UI - Toolbar
UI Chat - smiles are replaced with icons, clickable URLs, animations for new messages, country flags
TV mode - qualy/race
Split predict - speed difference gadget interpolated based on position
Entry screen->Servers - new filters: practice, drift
LFSLazy stutterless screenshot is optionable
Dashboard - LX4/LX6 gauges
and many other fixes and improvements Smile

What do you think about new stuff (e.g. smiles)? Got anything more to add?

Development continues, and there are some nice features for next version.
Notification when carrying too much fuel in race. Delays in Dashboard load are greatly decreased. All dashboards are installed on start, before they would be installed when you left pits with specific car and it wouldn't appear until installation is complete. Other than that textures for all cars are preloaded which reduced delay when switching between cars more than 20x, in other words almost non-existent.
Nice roadmap, I'm still up for beta testing and design advices Smile
Isn't UI now just great? Big grin

BTW submitted today a new update mainly because there was a "bug" that caused little more CPU usage than usual (here 2-3%).
Here is rest of change log:
Quote : Fuel Warning - notification when carrying too much fuel
Chat - display previous lines when start LFSLazy (in options configure number of lines to keep)
Dashboard - all dashes are installed in advance, textures are preloaded, new Gear Auto text (R,N,D)
LFSLazy would constantly redraw last chat line causing increased CPU usage
Position List - holding CTRL shows restrictions instead of car names

Nice update !

However, it broken down the FXO gauges, and I had to delete all gauges (execept the custom ones I had) and launch LFSLazy again to fix them/update them.
And by the way, what it this weird background on the LX gauges ? Looks like JPG compression with multiple color edits made on paint. Can you send me the .psd so I fix it by myself ?
Broken down? It will not do a thing if you have a FXO gauges installed (FXO folder is there).
You don't have to delete all gauges to make LFSLazy install them, but each time on start it checks which one are missing and install only these.

LX gauges are made by R@fiXII ( https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1895736#post1895736 ) .pdn is inluded there
Im trying to update to Version 51, it wont let me do it, only says "Cannot write LFSlazy.exe".

I cannot fully uninstall the program either, to do a fresh install. says its opened in "System" or smth.

What should i do?
Quote from toniara97 :Im trying to update to Version 51, it wont let me do it, only says "Cannot write LFSlazy.exe".

I cannot fully uninstall the program either, to do a fresh install. says its opened in "System" or smth.

What should i do?

Wild guess: maybe try to run installer as administrator?
Quote from vitaly_m :
Quote from toniara97 :Im trying to update to Version 51, it wont let me do it, only says "Cannot write LFSlazy.exe".

What should i do?

Wild guess: maybe try to run installer as administrator?

Tried, gives the exact same output.

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG