The online racing simulator
Layouts in Denial (NEW TRACKS)
(10 posts, started )

Poll :

#1 - Abone
lyt is really fun to me, i like technical lyts. some clipping points dont have any sense but nice work dude. i dont know if you are warlab admin or no but to be honest LFS have 100000lyts and admin in Warlab use the same 10 lyts all year.good luck
thanks man. its got multiple lines you can take. im uploading an updated version. im not in warlab but im hoping to become a track maker for them. more varitey
im not so good of a drifter but i want to try challenging layouts.
could you make a tight layout plzz?
Quote from dannyworsnop111 :thanks man. its got multiple lines you can take. im uploading an updated version. im not in warlab but im hoping to become a track maker for them. more varitey

Couldn't be a better time. I just got back into LFS. (I have like three good tracks atm) It seems like I'm the only admin during the day, so variety is much needed atm. Gotta get people coming back to the server like the old days. Hit me up. -WL Ed-
I should be up-loading an Ebisu layout with an update on the current track in about a weeks time. I can only post fortnightly but hopefully people will like my layouts and wait that long. But I will love to make tracks exclusively for warlab? If thats an option?
Quote from dannyworsnop111 :I should be up-loading an Ebisu layout with an update on the current track in about a weeks time. I can only post fortnightly but hopefully people will like my layouts and wait that long. But I will love to make tracks exclusively for warlab? If thats an option?

Would love to see a nice Ebisu Touge. Anyone can save the layout when it's up, sooo I don't know how we could make it exclusive.. But thanks for making tracks man, I can always use more layouts.
I could send them directly to you via email? That would be the best eay?
Quote from dannyworsnop111 :I could send them directly to you via email? That would be the best eay?

what's your name online? Have I seen you around??? -WL Ed-
I'm usually just making tracks man. I'll be on tomorrow though. My name is my username for here. Do you have any other way I could contact you apart from here?
I am currently taking requests for tracks. so post what you want me to make for you Smile

Layouts in Denial (NEW TRACKS)
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG