The online racing simulator
someone has a light to the skin ?
(15 posts, started )
You're a demo user, you cant use XRT buy the game.
hell naw you ain't getting private content for your own skins
#4 - 5tag
Nice bump just to be a jerk. Obviously the XRG is a Demo car and could use the same fake light mounts.
ohhh he wants the lights? I see, sorry his English is hard to understand.
#6 - 5tag
Well he wanted them. That was a year ago, it was his only forum post ever, he never logged in again and he never drove a single lap online. Now please let this thread RIP.
Interesting this bodykit in the pic is my private one with Aciite Missile S13 lights Smile
And he mixed it with Tommy S15 Kit i think the front part
By the way here is the original kit, which is a derivative for my G.S kit

So damn But my last public skin for this year will be the Formula Drift Skin pack, Bored of Stealers
One day they will pay Smile Pay a lot too
Tady, that kit you claim to be yours with Aciites S13 lights is not yours, there are way too many bits that are different and both have different quality.
Well if we can see the skin itself we should Know But anyway Smile
#12 - 5tag
Quote from tadydrift :But my last public skin for this year will be the Formula Drift Skin pack, Bored of Stealers

I don't think I've ever seen you release any skin, all you do is spam the XRT skins thread with previews of private skins. :P

Oh and BTW you can edit your posts.
Quote from 5tag :
Quote from tadydrift :But my last public skin for this year will be the Formula Drift Skin pack, Bored of Stealers

I don't think I've ever seen you release any skin, all you do is spam the XRT skins thread with previews of private skins. :P

Oh and BTW you can edit your posts.

Man It's because it's private, You know what guys if you got a proof that it's not my skin so just proove it, But anyway if it's REALLY not my skin so i just apologize for "spamming" the thread
if you guys make a skin, put it in a folder in mediafire then you see it on the web and nobody believe that it's your skin, you will maybe understand.

By the way i got a lot of lights for the XRT/XRG in my web
Quote from MousemanLV :Tady, that kit you claim to be yours with Aciites S13 lights is not yours, there are way too many bits that are different and both have different quality.

you are wrong dude. yes this is Tady bodykit with parts from other bodykits. Headlights by aciite and grill bumper from Wise Square bodykit by Kamikaze but hey this skin have more parts from others.
Quote from Abone :
Quote from MousemanLV :Tady, that kit you claim to be yours with Aciites S13 lights is not yours, there are way too many bits that are different and both have different quality.

you are wrong dude. yes this is Tady bodykit with parts from other bodykits. Headlights by aciite and grill bumper from Wise Square bodykit by Kamikaze but hey this skin have more parts from others.

Thanks for understanding mate was my mistake removing it from imageshack

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG