The online racing simulator
4 Racing Style Cars? Street , GTR , Drag , Drift
Hi, It's me TaDy, and while i as skinning one of my bodykit yesterday i just get an idea that could maybe help Live For Speed To Get more players and More fun.

I see how great LFSDevs Have made the work By creating The Same Model Of car but in 2 or 3 different Racing Style XRG , XRT , XRR/FZ5 , FZR etc...

But There is A lot of Drifters too as you know and actually there is only 2 type of each car Street Style and GTR Professionnal racing style. But Why don't We add another Type of Car For some models
Example :
For the XR we Add The " XRD " A XR model with the complete engine capacity + Setup for drift
For The FZ We do the same ( XR's and FZ's ) Are both RWD

Then we got the RB4 which is basically the best car for rally But there is not RB4 GTR model actually, and i think adding this GTR Version of the RB4 Would Be a great idea, it would add some cars selection and category for the rally fans.

And For the RAC same thing We should add a GTR version of the RAC which is based on Drag Only,

So this is all my Ideas i've got from yesterday, I hope this will help you guys

Thank you very much.
I can tell you why there are still no such car types - take a look at the inscription on the top of site, next to LFS logo Wink

...I still hope this original LFS' "car classes" won't last too long when S3 somes out and we'll have a possibility to make our own stuff... Smile Everyone will be happy, racers, drifters, masters of straight and even those turkish convoy clan pists stunters!
So my conclusion is - getting beyond the alpha (in technical way) stage is crucial, and then the content. Official or user-made.
I understand I absolutely agree with you on this point and hope so with the S3

4 Racing Style Cars? Street , GTR , Drag , Drift
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG