The online racing simulator
Flash LFS!!!!!!!!
(52 posts, started )
You gotta let it load, then use the arrow keys Still boring though, hehehe.
Quote from mkinnov8 :wow! so interesting, like a poke in the eye.

Im drunk.

I like you drunk - more critisism

(not like that!)
good start
Can you port this to psp?
#30 - Jakg
why you want to import this too psp for?illepall
wow i "drove" fz in ""lfs""
lol that reminds me of grand theft auto for playstation 1. exept with out guns and carjacking. i think its fun. lol,. but i am sad so that might explain it.
Jeez, so much critisizm and piss take. I for one thing it is a good attempt at making a bit of lfs in flash. I am not really sure why you would try and make lfs in flash unless you were going to make some time trial around blackwood. You could even make it into a, avoid a marshall game where u drive up at speed and your reactions will be tested by seeing the yellow flags and not hitting the martials who are clearing up an accident. Or avoid the wrecker, another reactions test where you goal is to avoid the oncoming cars..

anyway..... "A" for effort m8!

mad
I didn't get kicked from the server for going the wrong direction

Anyway, if you could get the sliding working, wheel4hummer, and make a greater area (maybe AU1) and put skidmarks in it, it could get quite funny.
I have to admit without sliding, the FZ50 is quite boring
Quote from herki :I didn't get kicked from the server for going the wrong direction

Anyway, if you could get the sliding working, wheel4hummer, and make a greater area (maybe AU1) and put skidmarks in it, it could get quite funny.
I have to admit without sliding, the FZ50 is quite boring

OT:

Is that Faller AMS in your avater? The Opel Kapitan with the Caravan? Lucky you!
@wheel4hummer

add skid marks and allow it to skid, then replace fz50 with uf1. ppl can then practise italian job stunts
how long did it take you to recreate phisics there!! Bumps are SO REAL like i was there !!

And the "F" function to see how the phisics actually work!
Great job

whats your pb guys ?
I think it would be neat if the whole of BL was like this, being able to actually drive a lap. because It'd be pretty cool.
#41 - axus
Better than rFactor, actually.
Actually, when doing that LFS bangers thing I drove with this view and I half expected to see some peds and jack other peoples cars as the old GTA days came back to me. Try using this view and try to race with it. It's very fun.

On topic:- OMGZ0RZ 6 SECONDS??!?!?!?!!??! CAN I HAVZ0R YO'URZ SETUP0RZ PLZ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?
Quote from axus :Better than rFactor, actually.

Force Feedback is more realistic than rFactor too... :P
OMG, way more realistic than GTR2 and rFactor together! :up:

We have Flash in uni now for almost 2 weeks, and I must say one could do better Specially the collision is kinda crappy
In flash8 it's even possible to create 3d polygones with a texture on them
Quote from herki :It's not my stuff, I just did a google-search for unusaual racing forms (this months avatars) and came up with this: http://www.pattosplace.com/slotshots/gavan3.jpg

Okay

I have a track from that somewere,trying to build an old german city. Have around 30 cars by now,and its great to drive with them.
wat happend to flash lfs!?!? i treid playing it before and its still the same.
It's a qualifying run on a Banger server ?
About the collision detection, there is no actual collision box. The only thing which collides is the point in the center.
#50 - Gunn
Do you have a private page 'cos I keep getting wrecked on this one?

Flash LFS!!!!!!!!
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG