The online racing simulator
What is up with Imageshack?
(3 posts, started )
Whenever I try to view anyone's links to their images on Imageshack, all I get is a video promoting Imageshack's new-and-improved service. It's been like this for months now and I'm yet to see anything other than this stupid video. Editing the url has no effect, neither does clicking on their home links.

Anyone else getting this? If so, is there any way to get around or past it to view the images?

I feel like I'm missing about 50% of the content on these forums, just because Imageshack's promotional activities seem more important to them than providing the actual service that you go there for...
I would give up on Imageshack to be honest. The fact they've broken most, if not all of the images that people have linked to tells you a lot about their stance on customer satisfaction!
Personally, I stopped using them to host my pics a long time ago. I kept getting angry posts from other forum users claiming that I was linking them to malware sites.

I've been using Imgur ever since, and it works really well. The community is pretty hilarious too Big grin

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG