The online racing simulator
XFG/XRG racing server
(22 posts, started )
XFG/XRG racing server
Well guys as you are aware the server does exist, however it has pretty much laid dormant for a while, why is what you are probably asking.

Well IRL events had somewhat took over my life, and... I am enjoying the arrival of my 1st Grandchild and loving every minute of..

Anyway i now have more spare time on my hands and the server is up and running again, its not just for racing, but where you can also socialize, chillout, and just chat to friends Smile

Server name is - XFG/XRG S2 - Racing

Sorry again folks for just going offline and leaving no messages but IRL can do that sometimes...
yeee Tongue
Great to have the server back. Heart
Good to be back Smile
Just sorry i never let you guys no i had alot of IRL crap going on lol
And what with my the arrival of my Grandaughter, ive just spent time with her and my family and spoiling her loads Smile Smile
server was online all the time Big grin
yes, but was just left dormant with a few races here and there lol Smile
Thumbs up
hey saphy, hey jedi
Shout out to my fellas Nilex, Camel, Storm, Alfik, Dark, Trismo, Danny, BlindFury, Joona, King, otone, YoRap, I know you guys love XRG/XFG so I think this was the most appropriate thread where to say it! Big grin
Hey, awesome.
Have been racing a lot on cargame recently, as that was just about the only non-empty server (!!) but it has been a bit hit and miss there with crashers and speedhackers.
When a server has no admins or even limads, bad stuff happens...
See you all online! Smile
Normally I am the one which exaggerates a lot. But ye, I was three weeks in Croatia and didnt think about whats going on, online@LFS for even a single second. I loved it. Wink
Glad to hear it Smile
Lets do this!
Du du
du hast
du hast mich
Scubi dubi doo
Cock a doodle do
Edgar doesn't know Rammstein. Frown
I know simpsons
Server is open Smile
ok i join

XFG/XRG racing server