The online racing simulator
badass estate
(15 posts, started )
badass estate

What do you guys think? Heart

ABT RS6 with about 730 hp
Engine wise is fine, but please remove all those crappy addons to make it look stock again.
I'll never understand the use of such cars. What's the point of having very powerful estates? When driving kids to kindergarten you cannot use much of the power,neither when driving shopping or to drive out of city to walk your dog. So you go to track to use the power and then you find out that this big and fat car has no use there either unless the track is Talladega.
Well,seems like the need for moar powaa is so important,soon we will end up with 1000HP minivans...
I ment minivan that actually is usable as minivan and not racecar with minivan body.
I was aware of the Espace F1 (have even driven it in GT2) and was kinda expecting someone raising it here. :P
Quote from Eclipsed :Some rational thoughts

Not everything in life must be rational, logic and has to make sense Thumbs up
Quote from Eclipsed :I'll never understand the use of such cars. ...

wich kind of cars is useful then ?
Those who wants small cars with no power can get it, you could ask : what is the point ? take a bike instead. Those who wants big cars and do not want to have the Renault Laguna break 1.9dci should have the choice for something more exotic.
Even if I do not like touring cars, owning one with the engine of a Gallardo (in the time ...) with turbo should be something funny Big grin (even if it is 4WD ... Tongue ). Better than getting a Cayenne with more than 500hp Big grin lol !
Quote :I'll never understand the use of such cars. What's the point of having very powerful estates?

long wheelbase, comfortable for long distances, in straight line the weight does not matter...Autobahn bomber. Shrug
In a way the car is TOO rational, the most boring way to use 730 hp. Much power yes, but is that enough to be "badass"?

---

!
I love Estate cars. I don't think I'd ever not own one.

Heart Heart Heart

"I like my cars like I like my women."

"What, fast? Expensive?"

"With a massive arse."
Well I think the RS6 would also do perfectly on a race track. Smile
I wouldn't mind having that RS6. Now stop littering the thread with those boxy Volvo's.
Quote from Timo1992 :Well I think the RS6 would also do perfectly on a race track. Smile

Cannot imagine anything perfect from a 1.9 ton car. Except tyre marks. Razz
Gutholz has the right idea. It's the practicality of an estate with the ability to storm down the highway. That's all most people want from a high performance car since 99% of them will never take it to the track.
Volvos are not litter. Now wash your mouth out.
How dare you insult Volvos, that's a ban from NZ !!

-
(Racer Y) DELETED by Racer Y : none really

badass estate
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG