The online racing simulator
Just an idea I had...
(34 posts, started )
So I found an old layout called "KY3X_Super GP". I don't know if I made it, or if I downloaded. Roughly 7.5 miles for a single lap and about 4mins 40secs (FOX). If there's an up-to-date version, I'd like to know.
Attached images
KY3X_Super GP.jpg
Replica of Bristol Motorspeedway
Attached files
BL3X_Bristol.lyt - 3.6 KB - 146 views
Shouldn't replica of Bristol be half mile long highbanked oval without lamp posts on racing surface? If you run out of space,why not use one of the bigger car lots like Westhill's one?
Lol broski. Yeah those lamp posts would be awesome positioning for a night race. It was honestly a test on the flat surface of the BL3 Car Lot cause the WE3 is on a hill and kinda screws with my brain from time to time. This one, I honestly thought about going ahead and covering it with a dome. Haha, The Thunderdome. Bristol was just a name that came to mind. This one is by far flatter and wider than the original.
Cool concept. A bit back I made a course on blackwood, which I called historic. It didn't have the chicane before the straight, so your car would go over this bump. It was cool, if you want it I can post it.
Yeah, I was sure that existed. ofc i wouldn't invent that again.
actually, i think that was where i got the inspiration.
With the new upgrade to LfS, I can start remaking tracks to proper racing

Just an idea I had...
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG