The online racing simulator
Westhill Rally Short (for beginners / intermediate drivers)
Made a short rally track - mainly road driving, with very short spells on gravel and grass.

Route includes going through 2 underpasses (tunnels).

Has rally start and finish positions, 2 visible timed checkpoints, and a number of route 'gates'. Route has to be followed, as invisible checkpoints placed.

2 layouts;

> beginner - more arrow sign markers and some additional tyres to use as possible braking points

> intermediate - exactly same route, but less arrow markers and no tyre braking point references

Whichever layout you may choose to use, be aware that your safety has not been compromised!

I did few laps in XFG, and my best time was a 4m:09.24s (S1 1:21 / S2 2:35). I've no doubt that someone who can actually drive could get that well under 4 mins

I would be interested in seeing video of anyone that can do much better times.

Also, as this is my first off-road (especially not an AutoX layout), so constructive criticism welcomed.

Edit: Managed to get my best time down from 4:24 to 4:09!
Attached images
WE Rally Short.jpg
Attached files
WE2X_WE Rally Short_beginner.lyt - 6.7 KB - 614 views
WE2X_WE Rally Short_intermediat.lyt - 6.4 KB - 683 views
#2 - Ryoso
Looks good, gonna play it now.
I'm now running slightly longer version of this layout on one of my Sin'rs servers.

EDIT: Now there's just over 200 timed laps, best of these are ....

As you can see, even though it's a Rally track with off-road sections, people will still try set times with every car available.
Attached images
WE2X Westhill Rally Top Times 25 April 2015.jpg
Now over 400 timed laps, and the drivers at the top of each of the different car leaderboards, are...

Attached images
Top Times per car at 400 recorded laps.jpg

Westhill Rally Short (for beginners / intermediate drivers)
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG