The online racing simulator
WTB - Logitech G25 compatible pedals
Hi,

Looking to buy a set of pedals compatible with a Logitech G25 wheel, would accept any of the following and will consider anything else you have to offer:

Logitech G25 Standard Pedals
Fanatec CSR Elite
Fanatec Clubsport

Bonus points for any shifters thrown in for cheap.
Looking to buy from the UK only!

Thanks

07-04-15 - Big bump! Still after a set of G25 compatible pedals if anyone has one, also open to take a G25 shifter as part of a bundle if possible.
I have my g25 pedals. Replaced with ECCI pedals in circa 2006, so haven't seen a lot of use.
How much? Still using the shifter as well?
Yes, I'm still using the shifter.

No idea on what they're worth at all.
G27 pedals are compatible too
Big bump! Still after a set of G25 compatible pedals if anyone has one, also open to take a G25 shifter as part of a bundle if possible.
I got an unused G27 shifter which I don't need Tongue
Waiting since 2013? And what happened to the pedals you had with the wheel (assuming you've had one)? Spiking issue?
I've still got a set of G25 pedals and shifters laying around doing nothing for the last 3-4 years. Barely used.
Quote from Timo1992 :I got an unused G27 shifter which I don't need Tongue

Quote from Bose321 :I've still got a set of G25 pedals and shifters laying around doing nothing for the last 3-4 years. Barely used.

How much for each?

Quote from Silverracer :Waiting since 2013? And what happened to the pedals you had with the wheel (assuming you've had one)? Spiking issue?

They stopped working so I've been using some really old plastic logitech pedals, no clutch and no brake feel though Frown
No idea what it's worth, what do you offer? (keep in mind that I also have to send it over to you)

I have no idea what the state of the pedals and shifter are, but I recall they were OK back then.
Have no idea as well, I don't know what 20 Euros are in british pounds maybe.

But remember the G27 shifter doesn't have a sequential shift, only H-pattern !
Quote from Timo1992 :Have no idea as well, I don't know what 20 Euros are in british pounds maybe.

But remember the G27 shifter doesn't have a sequential shift, only H-pattern !

Ahh damn, I was wanting the sequential Frown

Quote from Bose321 :No idea what it's worth, what do you offer? (keep in mind that I also have to send it over to you)

I have no idea what the state of the pedals and shifter are, but I recall they were OK back then.

Do you have any idea about shipping costs? It might be worth me waiting to see if anyone in the UK has any for sale.
No worries, just wanted to let you know that it's not the sequential one Smile
Quote from Timo1992 :No worries, just wanted to let you know that it's not the sequential one Smile

Good sportsmanship! I would have totally bought it without even thinking Tongue

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG