The online racing simulator
HELP MEE PLZZ
hello you understand that it is absurd that you say but I would with HELP find code not dumb attempts to get a insim which has (! register) (! login) Please help I have s2 account will not creat crack server im not a cracker.. i buy lfs.. i have s2 but need help only for this plz.. help me! SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH... ITS GOOGLE TRANSLATE..
I think Google did a bad job translation your request, as I can't make heads or tails from it.
You want a program connected through Insim (that much I do understand) but what exactly should that program be able to do?
Have you considered, downloading and installing LFS Lapper or Arrio?
Those programs won't need much knowledge to get them up and running and at least Lapper is very easy to write your own code in.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :I think Google did a bad job translation your request, as I can't make heads or tails from it.
You want a program connected through Insim (that much I do understand) but what exactly should that program be able to do?
Have you considered, downloading and installing LFS Lapper or Arrio?
Those programs won't need much knowledge to get them up and running and at least Lapper is very easy to write your own code in.

HELLO... I HAVE INSIM BUT NEED ADD (!register),(!login) i have now cruise insim but i dont know how add the register code
Which application are you using?
i using cruise insim.... no lapper and no arrio
What insim source?
Quote from DJMancho :What insim source?

LSGO code and i edit the insim but i need (!login) (!register) plz help me
Quote from bmw318ise30 :i need (!login) (!register)

Care to explain why? LFS licence is already secure enought to prevent unauthorisied access to somebody elses stats and options in server. Uhmm
Code it threw people's IP, So if it's a shared account, You still have your own stats, Anyway. That is the hard way Tongue

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG