The online racing simulator
LFS S1 sale ?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - nacim
LFS S1 sale ?
Hello devs !

I was on LFS World, looking at online charts, and I was wondering : Why not trying to do a temporary sale on S1 ?
It can convince more DEMO users to switch to S1 and then upgrade to S2 ? Smile

I'm not saying "mak lfs free lol", but I think this can attract people who don't have a lot of money to buy a license (like me when I was demo user ^^).

People, tell me what you think ! Smile
12£ is around 16,5 euros, so tbh there's not much point doing that. Just put an euro away(or any preferred currency around the amount of 1£) every day for a month and it'll be easy to save up even for a S2 license.
I think maybe it might even make more sense to stop selling S1 and only offer "full package":
It often seems confusing for new players when they wonder why they can not some races. Most servers or leagues mix S1 & S2 content..so a bit confusing.
#4 - D.K.r
LFS on Steam ! xD
why not?

or more types of payment
" £ " or not in dollar? euro is 4,75 here on my place! :v
#5 - nacim
No, we answered a million times to the Steam suggestion. Please search the forum.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from nacim :I was on LFS World, looking at online charts, and I was wondering : Why not trying to do a temporary sale on S1 ?

LFS gets cheaper every year (in real terms) thanks to inflation.

When S2 came out in in 2005 it was £24 - which is £32.91 today (based on UK RPI figures).
A sale would probably be a good idea. Nobody never mentions lfs anymore anywhere so a sale and the little update together could in theory make it interesting proposition for people who don't have lfs yet.

Something like 50% off would be nice and would guarantee a mention in most places where sims are discussed. LFS is pretty old and dead anyways so asking for full price for a 2008 game doesn't really sell all the well.

LFS S1 sale ?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG