The online racing simulator
New with insim
I recently downloaded iC insim, I looked in and saw that his content has a "menu" (the interface) and when I released my interface appears without having to disappear.
Can someone help me ?
#2 - heawy
You have to add close button? :o Other cruise in demo coming i see, next server for one week...
What u mean ?
In the button clicks, Have you added the Close button to the menu? So for an example, This is how the iCS Welcome Screen disappears. DeleteBTN is how to make the interface disappear, Then the ID Number next too it is the interface Unique ID you want to close. Here is the close for iCS in EXAMPLE 1 and in EXAMPLE 2, That has the ID at before the NCN.UCID

EXAMPLE 1:

#region ' Close Welcome Screen! '

if (BTC.ClickID == 239)
{
DeleteBTN(232, BTC.UCID);
DeleteBTN(233, BTC.UCID);
DeleteBTN(234, BTC.UCID);
DeleteBTN(235, BTC.UCID);
DeleteBTN(236, BTC.UCID);
DeleteBTN(237, BTC.UCID);
DeleteBTN(238, BTC.UCID);
DeleteBTN(239, BTC.UCID);
}

#endregion

EXAMPLE 2:

#region ' Welcome Screen '

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT | Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 17, 125, 26, 20, 232, NCN.UCID, 40, false);

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^7WELCOME TO " + CruiseName + " ^6" + InSimVer, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT | Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 6, 60, 20, 20, 233, NCN.UCID, 40, false);

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^7This is " + CruiseName + "^7, is based on ^0{^1GIR^0} ^7Cruise System developed by former ^0{^1GIR^0} ^7Cruise admin/developer Mr`Kamijou", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT, 5, 125, 26, 20, 234, NCN.UCID, 40, false);

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^7Here on " + CruiseName + "^7, ^7you can cruise as you do in real life, driving around the track, earn cash on jobs and etc.", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT, 5, 125, 30, 20, 235, NCN.UCID, 40, false);

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^7Please make sure to respect all players, as inappropriate comments/actions will be punished. See ^2!serverrules", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT, 5, 125, 34, 20, 236, NCN.UCID, 40, false);

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^1Members (Moderators) ^7have the power to warn, fine, spec, kick and ban you, so make sure to follow the rules.", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT, 5, 125, 38, 20, 237, NCN.UCID, 40, false);

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^7Above all, have fun! For more info, visit us at ^2" + Website, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT | Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 125, 46, 20, 238, NCN.UCID, 40, false);

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^1CLOSE [X]", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_LEFT | Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK | Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_CLICK, 6, 13, 20, 132, 239, NCN.UCID, 40, false);

#endregion

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG