The online racing simulator
Fucks sake he done now lol?
Noo, what happened?
While the sacking may well be justified, the implications for the BBC are rather large. Not good for them at all.
1st RULE: You do not talk bad things about not-white people.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk bad things about not-straight people.

3rd RULE: If someone says "racism" or goes limp, taps out the freedom is over.

4th RULE: Only two gays to a pillow fight.

5th RULE: One white victim at a time.

6th RULE: No tradition, no truth.

7th RULE: Multiculti propagandas will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at British Emirates, here, take social and have fun.
So, no La Ferrari - McLaren P1 - Porsche 918 shootout after all?
Quote from sermilan :So, no La Ferrari - McLaren P1 - Porsche 918 shootout after all?

Kinda meaningless comparison without the koeniggsegg anyways
why does Jeremy have to punch the producer
Quote from k_badam :why does Jeremy have to punch the producer

Maybe the producer swung first?
I can imagine how he cooks. Flames till the roof and shouting "POWEERRRR".

But yeah, bring him back.
I think the Top Gear as such is done. It might happen that three of them move to another TV channel and do something similar, which will be called Sixth Gear or something.

They should also get rid of the Stig and finally put face on the racer. It became a lame feature once Ben Collins revealed his identity and we also found out who the first, the black Stig, was, so no reason to push for mystery there any more.
The Stig is there to serve an actual purpose - the lap time board. It stops people sayimng "well that lap was done by x driver and that was done by y driver". And Top Gear was about the three guys. Adding another face into the mix wouldn't work.
Quote from sermilan :They should also get rid of the Stig and finally put face on the racer. It became a lame feature once Ben Collins revealed his identity and we also found out who the first, the black Stig, was, so no reason to push for mystery there any more.

Stig is multiple people, whenever a Ferrari is driven round the track its a test driver from them sent from Italy and so on. Guess they have an instructor Stig aswell for the SIARPC bit.

Don't think the show is done for good, its too much of a success (being sold all around the world it should bring the BBC a ton of money). Give it a week or two (conveniently giving them time to sort out the P1/918/LaFerrari duel) and the show is back on the screens.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2990616/A-row-steak-luvvie-BBC-boss-wants-Clarkson-Gear-host-said-got-row-producer-finding-hotel-offer-cold-platter-dinner.html

- He allegedly 'smacked' Oisin Tymon, 36, after being offered a 'cold platter'

- Prime Minister has waded into row saying he hopes it can be 'sorted out'

The dinner service was cancelled by kitchen staff because the crew were two hours late. Clarkson is then understood to have become embroiled in a row about the dinner with Mr Tymon, whom he blamed for the mix-up.
The BBC launched an investigation into the incident on Tuesday, and pulled the last three episodes of this series of Top Gear off air.
Director general Lord Hall said yesterday that he will have personal oversight of the investigation, and will decide what to do with Clarkson ‘based on the facts’.
He said: ‘I am a fan of Jeremy Clarkson but this is a serious thing that is alleged to have taken place.’

Too damn right, Good one, I'd have punched out a plonker who couldn't even sort out a meal.

So, in fact would many of the 2,699,762 (2013) tourists we in NZ serve every year.

How dare these tossers refuse to serve dinner. This is what's wrong with the UK, no idea of a work ethic or good business practice, only this sort of pathetic union driven crap.

And then they blame Clarkson for getting 'upset' about the pathetic pitiful state of the UK !

I'd damn well hope the PM would step in and point out that you tossers actually need to try working rather than going on strike every 15 seconds......

300 Billion people can't be wrong Smile
http://www.reddit.com/r/TopGear/comments/2yo3bl/good_work_everyone_according_to_the_bbc_news/

Dc4rob 1 point 54 minutes ago
300 billion huh? Lmao

mognut 1 point an hour ago
that means everyone has voted 43 times which is fantastic

Grummond 1 point 2 hours ago
That might be my work. I accidentally voted twice, artificially inflating the number. Sorry.

And, remember, we loved Clarkson for punching Piers Morgan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzu2ObrYzc
"Every woman who found out what I did... said 'Why did you hit him?' and every man asks 'Where did you hit him?'
I think that's just thing among guys that if someone decked someone else across the face, there was probably a damn good reason."

And, if you watch the video right through, and please do to get my point, welcome to NZ service !
From 3.20, Watch and learn !!!!!!
By Appointment to Jeremy Clarkson !
Quote from Racer X NZ :
And then they blame Clarkson for getting 'upset' about the pathetic pitiful state of the UK !
I'd damn well hope the PM would step in and point out that you tossers actually need to try working rather than going on strike every 15 seconds......

Now I get the pleasure of telling you to royally f#*k off. Nobody gives a crap about whatever memes or b.s you're posting 4 times a day. Try doing something useful with your time rather than surfing the net in your tin-foil hat 24/7 trying to prove some weird point about how some countries aren't as good as New Zealand or whatever.
AA Gill wrote in the Sunday Times that Clarkson, who separated from his wife last year, had been struggling with the loss of his mother and a number of health concerns.
He said such personal issues, combined with a punishing workload, compounded his feeling that he was “working for the enemy”.
Gill suggested that Lord Hall, who last week admitted he was a “fan” of Clarkson’s, might try to save his career when he and other BBC executives review the evidence compiled by MacQuarrie.
"Of course it is not everyone at the BBC who is embarrassed and ungrateful to Jeremy,” he wrote.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/top-gear/11473599/Jeremy-Clarkson-prepares-to-give-evidence-to-Top-Gear-inquiry-due-to-be-completed-within-days.html

Watch that sand Sinbad Smile
Can anyone use a different term then "fracas"? I honestly had to google what that means..
According to the Urban Dictionary it's exactly the right word.

"FRACAS
a fracas is what happens when celebrities and the paparazzi/paparazzo or other celebrities have a loud argument.in normal people its called assault(ahem)"
the recent "fracas" between justin+cameran and the paparazzi was funny to me"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fracas

But we can really blame the French for this one... Also, the Italians, as the English language stole the word from them !

Origin of FRACAS
French, din, row, from Italian fracasso, from fracassare to shatter
First Known Use: 1716

But you are not the only one learning new words.
http://geek.scot/google-searches-for-fracas-explode/
http://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore?hl=en-US#q=fracas&date=3/2015+1m&cmpt=q&tz&tz
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Watch that sand Sinbad Smile

You know what, that's exactly how I think you probably look. Except with a tin-foil hat on. You probably wear glasses just so you can take them off mid-sentence as you tell everyone about The Truth.....Behind 9/11 (via this forum, I guess).

But hey, we're all just tossers, what do I know.....
You really have a serious sand issue that you should get looked at Smile
Take a chill pill dude.

And in on topic news, the BBC have just (17 March 2015) cleared Top Gear for their 'Pikes Peak' comment in February last year. (Remember the banfest here ?) Well, context is relevant regarding (Forum banned word)* and it has alternative meanings that are acceptable to use in conversation, also, according to the BBC, 'chavvy' now only means cheap. That's a bit different to this definition.

"The BBC's committee acknowledged that "pikey"# derived from the word "turnpike" and was therefore related to travellers.
However, it added, the term had "evolved into common parlance among a number of people to mean "chavvy" or "cheap".
"Depending on the context, viewers would not necessarily associate it with the Gypsy and traveller communities."
The committee noted that the placard was a deliberate pun on the US race course Pike's Peak, which had been referenced earlier in the show's script.
"On this occasion, the use of the word 'pikey'# as a play on words would not have been seen as a careless or purposeless stereotype about travellers and Gypsies, but in keeping with the style of humour exhibited by the presenters towards Richard Hammond's perceived 'cheap' style," it said in its ruling."
http://m.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-31922773
#(Note, this is a direct quote from the BBC site regarding the BBC's definition of the word)

And then there's this...

"Jeremy Clarkson could be back on the BBC in May as a guest host for Have I Got News For You, it has emerged.
The Top Gear presenter, who is currently suspended by the corporation, has been invited to host the current affairs panel show, and is expected to record a show around the General Election.
It is not yet clear whether he will be able to pursue the role, with the BBC still debating his future after a “fracas” with one of the Top Gear producers."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11477611/Jeremy-Clarkson-back-on-the-BBC-in-May.html

* Seem's to be banned here so I'll wait for a ruling on the forum before using it myself Smile

Top Gear Discussions [Spoilers and fun inside]
(568 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG