The online racing simulator
Watching the full Hungary GP on the net?
Hey, I have a bit of a situation.

My brother wasn't here on Sunday because was at the Marlboro Masters event in the south of the country, so he missed F1. Through sheer force of will he's managed to avoid all the results so far but he still hasn't been able to see the race. I was wondering if there's any place online where the race can be seen in full?

Thanks in advance I guess
No.
I once had a similar problem but found nothing.
I think it has to do with the TV rights etc. afaik they don't stream or show full F1 races on the net.
Because Mr Eccelstone wants his pocket money
#4 - VoiD
Save your money and give p2p-network a try.
I´m still waiting for the german "RTL-Version". But english, spanish, russian and french is available
#5 - ajp71
You'll find short highlights on youtube, other sites that offer rips from other series (for example ukf1.net) have all stopped F1 clips because of FoM threatening them.
#8 - wE1l
coughcoughtorrentscoughcough.
coughcouhgentirelyillegalcougcough
#13 - SamH
I missed the race on Sunday, but I got an eyeful of Amsterdam instead (a worthy exchange, IMO). I downloaded the Speed channel coverage from GigaNews. Not a patch on the ITV coverage, I have to say. Far less knowledgeable, poor statistics, dismally shallow commentary. I take back SOME of what I said about James Allen. Not much of it, though, even so.

A little OT: I did get a peek inside this trailer (attached) in Calais while our ferry was being quietly and politely cancelled from under us, and got an eyeful of a Renault F1 car. I don't know which one, and I think there were 2 in the trailer, one at the far end, but it was a bit dark. Talked to the drivers a bit (truck, not car!) and got a chance to see how they move the hardware about.

The truck drivers, apparently, fly out from Oxford, pick up trucks, drive them where they wanna go, then fly home.. OR they drive the trucks with the cars in them back to Oxford (Renault's team base). I was astounded at how disinterested they seemed to be with the actual F1 racing itself. I guess they're just truckers, and supporting the sport or even their own employers isn't in the contract. At least they were kind enough to let us take a peak, and seemed nice guys. They also said that progress from Hungary had been sluggish, because every cop car on the route had pulled them over to talk and ask to take a look in the back! That made me chuckle!
Attached images
F1_transporter.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG