The online racing simulator
2015 Kyoto 250: Entry

2015 Kyoto 250 - Signups

Racers:

To enter the 2015 Kyoto 250, you must go to http://newdimensionracing.com/register.php and enter there. You will first create an account at the site (if you had one last year, use it!). Activate your account via the link emailed to you, then login, and go to http://newdimensionracing.com/kyoto250/entry to actually enter the event.

The system will not let you take a number that is already taken; it will not let you register if you use an LFSWorld ID that it cannot find on LFSworld.

The system, when you register, will do the following things:
  • Check your number of completed online laps
  • If you have a hotlap uploaded to LFSWorld at its last check for hotlaps, it will get that time.
The system will update all stats every two hours. If you do not see a hotlap time when you register, but know you have one, presume it's because you did not upload it until after its last check of the hotlap chart. It should appear the next time it checks the hotlap table.

The system checks the hotlap chart and the world record benchmark comparison FIRST, then gets the new world record table. This is done to facilitate the policy that we consider the requirement still complete if your hotlap was within the benchmark when you entered or it was checked, but the WR changed after. However, the system will flag your hotlap as meeting this criteria.

I do not know your password, so I cannot get it to you if you forget it. If you need to reset it for any reason, there is a "Forgot Password?" link on the signin page.

You can view the entry list any time. If you're logged in and entered, your name will be turned into a URL to access the entry edit page.

SIGNUPS ARE OPEN UNTIL 25 MARCH 2015 23:59:59 UTC!
You may edit your signup until 28 March 2015 at 12:00 UTC.

Please PM me or post here with any issues you have with the process. I do get most database errors caught and emailed to me, but other things might sneak through.
Was signing up but it didn't accept my e-mail so I gave up

Have a nice race
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Was signing up but it didn't accept my e-mail so I gave up

Have a nice race

You seem to already have an account with the site. Remember, it's been used for the 250, 500, LFSCART Light, and LFSCART in the past couple years. If it was rejecting your email because it already found it, use the Forgot Password form to recover your password, or PM me for your username if you forgot it.
Wrong email Format!
Please hit your browser's "back" button and try again.

I don't get this Frown
#5 - nacim
Same for me.
Quote from Timo1992 :Wrong email Format!
Please hit your browser's "back" button and try again.

I don't get this Frown

Quote from nacim :Same for me.

Could you two please PM me with the email addresses you are trying to use...I'll look to see if it exists or tell you why it might be tripping the bogus email format detector
I'm in Wink
#8 - nacim
I'm registered too.
This thread is closed

2015 Kyoto 250: Entry
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG