The online racing simulator
Fern bay road text.
(5 posts, started )
Maybe you should buy it first? Smile
-
(TU432) DELETED by TU432
That's near Rallycross green if that's what you want to know.
Also, maybe you should buy S2?
It wouldn't cost you more than 2 minutes to find this by yourself...
-
(TU432) DELETED by TU432
You would need minimum S1 license before you could use this pack, so at the moment, whether it can be downloaded or not is immaterial.

If you were to come back when you'd purchased, or show you have an S1 or S2 license, then I'm sure someone would be happy to supply you a copy.

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to tell us about how you've had an S1 or S2 license for years but you've lost your license login name and/or password, and the issues you've had trying to retrieve them, as well as the ever present security issues you could face if you used your proper login credentials, due to the number of unscrupulous LFS members that troll this forum looking for likely targets.

Doing so will likely generate a lot of sympathy for your plight, and may even result in a member of this forum supplying you with a copy of the pack.

However, I would urge caution if someone does volunteer to supply any software to you. I have heard stories that some bad people actually put a virus inside software, and this virus can do bad things to your computer, including the ability to 'hack' it. And we wouldn't want that, would we?

Not that I'm advising that any LFS members are hackers.

Fern bay road text.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG