The online racing simulator
Ability to download skins out of server.
I just thought it would be a good idea to be able to select a server and then download the skins before joining. Being on 56k i sometimes cant even download one skin before being timed out. Something similar to how it works with the replays would be good but it would be nice to not force the download if you dont mind racing with white cars
#2 - Gunn
You can choose to switch off automatic skin downloads.
yes i do that but i want the skins because driving around with white cars is boring.
I think what the best option here would be for 56k'ers is like what sil3ntwar is trying to suggest.

Before you join a server you could be asked (if the option is set to be asking you) just like when you view replays and have the option to downloads the skins.
#5 - Gunn
My response was to the last statement.

Quote from sil3ntwar :..it would be nice to not force the download if you dont mind racing with white cars

is there any chance that i can set my lfs/lfsworld to download the high resolution (1024x1024) skins instead of the optimized (512x512) skins?
i used to take screenshots and then edit them in photochop. its really crappy the way it is now.
Ask the author, which you should do anyways, if you edit their work.
Quote from Hoellsen :Ask the author, which you should do anyways, if you edit their work.

I'm pretty certain he means edit the screenshot, not edit the skins.
Quote from Doorman :I'm pretty certain he means edit the screenshot, not edit the skins.

yep. lol

example: my own xrg http://hko.uw.hu/hkogtd86.jpg
so... any ideas?
or should i really bother the devs with this question?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG