The online racing simulator
Single Player Add-ons/Improvements.
Hi guys. just a few ideas for Single Player mode if you could implement them:

Race control style management: aka deploying safety cars, giving penalties to ai. this could only work if you yourself were not racing. so like if you were doing a simulation mode.

Different Pit Strategies for the AI: so they pit on different laps and will change tyres and stuff. i understand the tyre changing may be difficult because of coding being a nightmare and it may cause many problems.

More Competitive Ai to the other Ai's: so this is where the AI actually try to race each other instead of catching the AI ahead and then backing off with the occasional try and the inevitable crash which then ruins the other AI's races.

Multiple pit stops: simple idea really dependant on the amount of laps Smile

AI Mistakes: If the Ai Could only make mistakes, this is what alot of people say to me. if they could lock up, brake late, collide when they try a move /sometimes then that would be great. it would really improve the racing in Single player.

Also if possible could you make it so demo Racers can have a full grid with the Full number of AI's available. as most demo racers will probably try in single player and it may be a useful idea.

i thought of these when i began an LFS Simulation league with some friends. and these would really be good for the hardcore people who enjoy simulation games. Smile please let me know what you think of them
You can give penalties, look in your docs "Commands."

Different pitting strategies: Apply different setups, 20% fuel, and change tires with 50% or more wear, and a longer race.

Again, different setups.

Longer race.

Ai mistakes? change their tire pressure.

Full grid for demo? Get somebody to send you a 20 car grid and it should work.

Don't believe or trust me: Im the only guy running Offline Leagues. 8) Boom.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Different pitting strategies: Apply different setups, 20% fuel, and change tires with 50% or more wear

AI picks it's own pit strategies,you cannoth change them for AI.
yh i figured the AI pen system.
also another prob is when you do 20 car grid sometimes the ai kill each other xD
Quote from Eclipsed :
Quote from Texpelt88 :Different pitting strategies: Apply different setups, 20% fuel, and change tires with 50% or more wear

exactly my point. eve if i tried it wouldn't work
Quote from Eclipsed :

Well yeah, that's the fuel strategy part.

Quote from saubermad88 :yh i figured the AI pen system.
also another prob is when you do 20 car grid sometimes the ai kill each other xD

$5 says I can make it not happen.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG