The online racing simulator
I seek Scawen, or any other of the guys!
Hi!

Now you must think i am just some random guy who wants to ask when S3 comes out.

But i actually have a great offer for the guys. So i simply seek an direct e-mail to Scawen or really anyone of our guys so i can offer them what i have. I think they would like what i have so if anyone have a direct e-mail or something i would be very thankful as i dont really want to take it over PM.

Thanks and race on!

Gelin
Ah thanks! I am not here so much so i didnt see it. Thanks m8.
I'm just going to short you what they're probably going to tell:
When it's done.
He says great offer... Is from Sweden... Do the math. Has to be related to blond chicks.
STCC coming to LFS confirmed!!!1
This is intriguing.
#8 - HKing
Man, if you really can help they, I think ALL LFS MEMBERS, will gonna thank you...
Quote from cargame.nl :He says great offer... Is from Sweden... Do the math. Has to be related to blond chicks.

Or discount in IKEA...
Or iRacing source code.
I imagine Scawen's reaction on that:

Quote from Kid222 :STCC coming to LFS confirmed!!!1

Or maybe the rally pack is soon introduced in S3... Big grin
Rally and drift pack can be glorious on LFS !
or Moto GP, a gentlemen
So, who is judging now? And what if there is an actual offer of real deal?

As Scawen has said, things might change...
Guys calm down! :P I really can help, yes. But this is for Nordic drivers. Stuff will happend. Smile
Ok, another translator onboard!!
;-)
He is maybe offering the licensing for the cars composing Stig Blomqvist's garage .... Who knows Big grin
Quote from Flotch :He is maybe offering the licensing for the cars composing Stig Blomqvist's garage .... Who knows Big grin

Maybe Koenigsegg Agera One:1 licensing ? Big grin
Or many polygons staff he Big grin
I think he just wants to rickroll them Wink
If Scawen was know to take on offers we would now have all Palatov cars, the Ford Rally car lineup since 1980, a racing truck and a bunch of real life tracks...

I seek Scawen, or any other of the guys!
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG