The online racing simulator
HKS skin on RB4
(12 posts, started )
HKS skin on RB4
Hello, Can anyone make HKS skin for RB4 ? What i mean. The HKS is not red (new one), it is black.
If you need something write in comments etc..
I want brands (small icons near hks big or etc.) : dunlop, brembo, bride, advan, REMUS sportexaust (maybe hood front if possible) and alpine audio. The HKS, you know, is MAJOR. Thats all. Thanks before that Smile
So interesting what just now registered demo users want... Big grin
Iam using on LFS and there different accounts, stop talking what you don't know at all. Maybe it is even for computer who don't have internet (sounds creepy) so just stop...
Clearly, it is just for the CMX Viewer purposes.
That's right - I don't know at all! Big grin Care to explain what hinders you to login with licenced account? Account is not binded to internetless computer,you know... Wink

We read all these stories before,hundreds different explanations why "licenced" user has to ask for stuff available to licenced users via demo account.
Ok, i will say it in other way. Im noob at this, i playing not often lfs, i mnot going to write my s2 licences there, hmm, maybe for security, it is my principal, in other hand, it is not your problem why there shows im a demo. Just trying to make trash talk, right?
If you can just talk, talk a lot, just waste your time. .
And at all, why you trying to care about my principals?
Sounds legit to me - not writing licence details here as webmaster could steal it! Big grin

To be honest - I don't care about YOUR principals. It's just that in most cases when demo user asks for licenced stuff,he hasn't bought it (you know - used that cracking thing) and since we're in official LFS forum,I doubt anyone gonna make your request. It's just the way it is here. Wink
Quote from armandasplay :
If you need something write in comments etc......

I'm sure for about 35 Euros or so, I might be able to make something for you - and I would also throw in a free license voucher (at least S1 - no guarantees on getting S2), so that you could make up a new username to log in to this forum, knowing that if someone was to somehow steal it, then your original licenses would still be safe and well.

My suggestion - colour wise - would be shocking pink paintjob, with non-tasteful font for the Hot Kinky Sex wording (assuming its ok to use that phrase - I would need to read the LFS skins licensing rules and regs first).

See attached for colour of pink I was thinking of using, along with some font choices I could use.

Let me know if you want to go ahead, and I'll send you my PayPal details. We can then work out actual colours/fonts to be used.

Skin would be supplied in PNG format - size would have to be agreed in advance - anything from 16x16 up to 64x64.
Attached images
HKS.jpg
This is tradicional, to make trash talk, instead to help or to link somewhere.
K, i see i don't going to get help, so i just abandon this topic. I better ask for help local people..
For you, good luck to make trash talks further...
Noob, yes. But you gotta understand that they even did this to me when I asked. Rony is a respected guy here, so when it sounds like youre attacking him, youre attacking the community.

But I agree with the top, if you REALLY need the skin, probably best to just try and do it yourself than ask. Because skins with this much detail takes time, time that's not worth doing for free. Paint, bitmam then png trust me, Photoshop, or something else would be a start.
The other reason for not using a license-bound ID is that most likely the OP is a crasher/griefer who doesn't want to be identified because they know that no-one will want to help them anyway. Their attitude in this thread has only reinforced that suspicion.

Karma will work itself out...
What I find amusing about the request is that on the one hand, the whole LFS community is being asked for help, to supply something for free, and on the other hand, the whole LFS community is basically being accused of being potential thieves as the person requesting is worried about their security.

As for not using S1 or S2 login because someone is a crasher - if they're that bad that the whole community knows who they are (and I for one, haven't a clue about any), then why should they be helped?

My experience on this forum is that people actually do want to help. And will. Except where that help is wanted by people who haven't paid for a license but say they have.

As for Karma. If there were such a thing, then all the LFS hackers would have their computers hijacked and only get use again if they paid some other hackers lots of money to get control back. I never hear these types of stories, so, to me, Karma is exactly same as every other religion in the world - another fairy tale belief system that I disbelieve.

HKS skin on RB4
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG